Bonita

AKA Rerelease Prayer/Manifestation/Worship thread

29 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

spilled but with the whole album. I'm worried that after release fake stans & haters would hate her so much cause they wouldn't know that AKA was created in 2009 lmaoo

it'd be cool if she did release it, the songs would have "song title (2007)" or something :true: 

17 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i also wouldn’t mind if she released the steven mertens version instead…… :smokes:

this sounds like i hate aka but i don’t it’s one of my faves but imagine she rereleased it but gagged us all with the Steven version 

Wayamaya and Trash Magic are some of her best unreleased, so I second this true.gif

14 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Wayamaya and Trash Magic are some of her best unreleased, so I second this true.gif

imagine AKA rerelease and it’s Mermaid Motel demo, The Ocean, Brite Lites Lana Rey Loreen version, and Wayamaya and Trash Magic added on the end as deluxe tracks :krylie:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

look i know put me in a movie is controversial but imo it underlies a very important message. from its meditations on the film industry, to lana then referencing the lyrics on HBTB, you have to understand where she's coming from and if the critics don't get that then fuck them. then again i wouldn't mind if she changed the lyrics to pretty girls.

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

imagine AKA rerelease and it’s Mermaid Motel demo, The Ocean, Brite Lites Lana Rey Loreen version, and Wayamaya and Trash Magic added on the end as deluxe tracks :krylie:

tumblr_oogju1oS231r0yn0ho1_500.gifv

17 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

I’m pro-gatekeeping AKA but I’d also love 4 Lana to get her truly well-deserved $$$ from  AKA streams bc I swear down I’d play that shit (specifically Smarty and Yayo) on Spotify every day of my life if she released it 

same sis

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

22 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

id imagine the steven outtakes would replace some songs cos songs like Smarty was written in-studio. so theres no steven demos for that one,

Imagine if this album was released in 2018. She'd easily be popular in alt/indie standards. Whole era would be iconic in day of release. Kitschy instagram, cheap wigs, campy clothes and looks and MV's. Vintage-kitschcore would be seriously thing and would influence youth what translated into popularity music.:krylie:

(Imagine Brite Lines with MV which got released and song is popular on TikTok)

If this would happen we'd waiting now for BTD album and replaying VG and BTD song. (but I'll never meet wonderful people like you till 2031).

44 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Imagine if this album was released in 2018. She'd easily be popular in alt/indie standards. Whole era would be iconic in day of release. Kitschy instagram, cheap wigs, campy clothes and looks and MV's. Vintage-kitschcore would be seriously thing and would influence youth what translated into popularity music.:krylie:

(Imagine Brite Lines with MV which got released and song is popular on TikTok)

If this would happen we'd waiting now for BTD album and replaying VG and BTD song. (but I'll never meet wonderful people like you till 2031).

a concept tbh

she should re release it so my mom can listen to it and blast mermaid motel and queen of the gas station on spotify :true: 

when I showed her lizzy grant and some of the home made videos she actually gained a whole new respect for lana 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she should re release it so my mom can listen to it and blast mermaid motel and queen of the gas station on spotify :true: 

when I showed her lizzy grant and some of the home made videos she actually gained a whole new respect for lana 

your mom is my favorite lana stan :true: rerelease aka for miss prettywhenimhigh's mom :true:

sUcVobB.png

some snitch might have taken down that upload of AKA on streaming services (the one with the horrendous Jump demo and no Yaygod)

but we will prevail!

Lizzy Grant will RISE!

wandavision-scarlet-witch.gif