Sign in to follow this  
Fingertips

Big Brother meets LanaBoards

Inspired by the Hunger Games thread from @the ocean, one of my favorite things to do is a simulation.

A while ago I've made a Big Brother competition simulator. The drama obsessed loser that I am, created events that have been inspired by Bad Girls Club, Real Housewives and other trashy reality shows. Glass smashing, lying, rumors, gossip, friendships tested and all-around chaos galore. 

Wanna see if you can outwit, out compete and outsmart other LanaBoards members and win a prize of riches and infamy? Let me know if you'd like to join. :typewriter:

SEASON 1 CAST:

- Thunder

- Surf Noir

- Elle

- takeitdoen

- the ocean

- DeadSea

- Lindsay Lohan

- Pinky

- West Coast

- The Siren

- plastiscguy

-BartenderDisco

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, takeitdoen said:

This is TOO MUCH. I'm also in :oprah3:

Too much is my middle name :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i've never watched big brother & i have no idea what it's about, but i am IN! :typewriter:

Essentially it's a competition show where one week houseguests compete for HoH or Head of Household

Head of Household is in charge of nominating two houseguests for eviction

Then a random selection of Houseguests plus the two nominees play for Veto

Veto allows the power to remove a nominee from the eviction block (or not if they are not on the block and still want safety for that week) - each week someone is evicted until finale night where the jury votes on who wins!

Well, since I was unfairly eliminated from the Bachelorette, I now have the time to complete in another reality show :coffee:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Also, to preface, we are all gender neutral in this game. I do not condone any violent actions between us, it's all just for fun xo

:popcorn:

Participant List so far:

- Thunder

- Surf Noir

- Elle

- takeitdoen

- the ocean

- DeadSea

- Lindsay Lohan

- Pinky

- West Coast

- The Siren

- plastiscguy

-BartenderDisco

Just now, West Coast said:

Count me in. :ma:

Making us enemies right now. :ma: