Rust Dress

Russia’s invasion into Ukraine

2 hours ago, BlueINK said:

I already thought it's probably those "humanitarian" corridors leading right to Belarus or Russia. But aren't they opening new ones today?

About McDonald's closing: Everybody says "Oh that'll show Russia" and makes fun of it. Of course it's not vital to have a McDonald's but it does suck when all those big companies leave and it is definitely very symbolic.

The Russian economy is expected to collaps pretty soon (poor normal Russians!) so let's see what happens then...

Haven't heard anything about the new corridors but apparently some of them were mined so it's quite dangerous and deciding whether to stay or go is difficult for her family because some family members work in certain jobs (nursing n shit) that mean they aren't allowed to leave. One of them (the nurse, actually) just had a baby, too. It's pretty complicated and the rules keep changing

I can't imagine having to make decisions regarding leaving loved ones behind or all staying together, etc. It's awful

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Haven't heard anything about the new corridors but apparently some of them were mined so it's quite dangerous

Wtfffffff. 

The Russian troops have bombed a children's hospital / maternity clinic y'all!! 17 people wounded, several are women in labour. I am so disgusted. You cannot tell me this was an accident. A clinic is a big building.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-mariupol-hospital-attack-explosion-russia-b2032079.html%3famp

That goes against medical neutrality (hospitals are not to be attacked in a war and doctors should not be hindered to do their job). "All parties must refrain from attacking and misusing medical facilities, transport, and personnel." (from Wikipedia).

This is a war crime. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 hour ago, BlueINK said:

Wtfffffff. 

The Russian troops have bombed a children's hospital / maternity clinic y'all!! 17 people wounded, several are women in labour. I am so disgusted. You cannot tell me this was an accident. A clinic is a big building.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-mariupol-hospital-attack-explosion-russia-b2032079.html%3famp

That goes against medical neutrality (hospitals are not to be attacked in a war and doctors should not be hindered to do their job). "All parties must refrain from attacking and misusing medical facilities, transport, and personnel." (from Wikipedia).

This is a war crime. 

:wowcry: /neg

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Wtfffffff. 

This is a war crime. 

i have a message to all who attack neutral zones:

11 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Wtfffffff. 

This is a war crime. 

I agree with all of this completely (and I'm not excusing it at ALL - it is, as you say, a war crime) - but it could be an accident in the sense that the Russian military is incredibly disorganised and chaotic. This is one of the things that made me really scared about this war; the probability of miscalculation is high because they have no fucking idea what they're doing. These soldiers are inexperienced, poorly trained, and have low morale.

We only need to look to the downing of MH17 for proof - Russia has always denied doing it, despite credible recordings of senior Russian military officials that indicate they did, by accident.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

26 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I agree with all of this completely (and I'm not excusing it at ALL - it is, as you say, a war crime) - but it could be an accident in the sense that the Russian military is incredibly disorganised and chaotic. This is one of the things that made me really scared about this war; the probability of miscalculation is high because they have no fucking idea what they're doing. These soldiers are inexperienced, poorly trained, and have low morale.

We only need to look to the downing of MH17 for proof - Russia has always denied doing it, despite credible recordings of senior Russian military officials that indicate they did, by accident.

i had forgotten about that flight :deadbanana:

Russia really doesnt have the best history, dont they? 

thats-sad-sad.gif

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I genuinely don’t think this was an accident. They bombed clinics in Syria too, exactly the same tactics they‘re using now. Putin really does not care. I just don‘t understand the soldier(s) dropping that bomb off. They know exactly they‘re committing war crimes. 

20230718-113117.gif

4 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I genuinely don’t think this was an accident. They bombed clinics in Syria too, exactly the same tactics they‘re using now. Putin really does not care. I just don‘t understand the soldier(s) dropping that bomb off. They know exactly they‘re committing war crimes. 

I didn't know they had limits to begin with, it looks like they're bombing whatever and whoever

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

i had forgotten about that flight :deadbanana:

Russia really doesnt have the best history, dont they? 

thats-sad-sad.gif

it’s so sad because russia has wonderful people and such a rich culture that’s being completely tarnished and shit on by their horrible governments

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

I didn't know they had limits to begin with, it looks like they're bombing whatever and whoever

Putin said the Ukranian people wouldn't be the target but he says a lot....

20230718-113117.gif

16 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Ukraine just attacked Belarus.

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

google it. the west and ukraine are calling it a false flag.

Ukraine Accuses Moscow Of 'False Flag' Operation To Lure Belarus Into War (rferl.org)

The article you shared does not back-up the claim you made. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

In fact "the Belarus Defense Ministry, on its official Telegram channel, denied that any airstrikes had taken place" (per the Washington Post)

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

In fact "the Belarus Defense Ministry, on its official Telegram channel, denied that any airstrikes had taken place" (per the Washington Post)

it has a telegram channel? I wonder if people could join it.

also here's this entirely unrelated article:

China's computers hacked by US to attack Russia, Ukraine, Belarus - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

giphy.gif