bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

i'm so sad about the cancellation. the record looked incredible. i was emotionally invested as the 4th order :krylie:

if there's no other options, kunaki has an service where you can upload your own record sleeves/labels/music, and you sell them for $30 directly through them with a link (they deal with everything). never had anything but positive experiences ordering from them (takes like a week from ordering to delivery).

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i'm so sad about the cancellation. the record looked incredible. i was emotionally invested as the 4th order :krylie:

if there's no other options, kunaki has an service where you can upload your own record sleeves/labels/music, and you sell them for $30 directly through them with a link (they deal with everything). never had anything but positive experiences ordering from them (takes like a week from ordering to delivery).

i feel you bc i would’ve had 1/200 🥲🥲🥲and i’ve used kunaki before and i honestly hate it….. the records are flimsy and bad quality, the bad thing about light weight records is that they warp VERY easily over time. the artwork jacket usually has discoloration, weird texture, weird smell, just as flimsy as the record, and it doesn’t have a spine.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, bigspender said:

i feel you bc i would’ve had 1/200 🥲🥲🥲and i’ve used kunaki before and i honestly hate it….. the records are flimsy and bad quality, the bad thing about light weight records is that they warp VERY easily over time. the artwork jacket usually has discoloration, weird texture, weird smell, just as flimsy as the record, and it doesn’t have a spine.

what do i do to be record #1-5 :crying4: