bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

there are some comments saying that that website is for small artists who can’t get their records pressed anywhere else, and i literally agree because i’m a small

artist who probably wouldn’t even make 100 sales to get it pressed. 

BUT the difference between mine and the other one someone else did, is that i literally held a poll and my goal was to share this with our community so we wouldn’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on a bad unreleased vinyl. then spent hours making and revising the design so it could all be perfect and the other person slapped shit on there and said let’s go, and used THEIR favorite unreleased songs, not everyone else’s. if my favorite songs were on there, y’all might not have bought it. 

idk, i didn’t expect it to find tons of people on reddit or make it a trend to do it with lana’s music, but just throwing a vinyl up there with bad artwork and random unreleased music is clogging the website and THATs not cool

im really in my lana del rey era when i have to start defending myself :defeated: hold on lemme make an edit

no need to defend yourself, stans are just dumb

image.png

1 minute ago, True Romance said:

I really hope this project succeeds & gets pressed. Thank you @bigspender for all your hard work!

thank you for the support! if this doesn’t work out, i’ll be doing something else to try and make up for it :party:

sirens remaster?

superior unreleased cd?

lfl 80s version out sooner?

who knows 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

sorry to dissapoint:ohno: it was the #1 most voted

both versions where in the poll? have not paid attention to it. no i'm not dissapointed, the other is ok.

there's a problem with songs with more versions, if a half likes one and the other half the other version, then the song may not make it into the top. so it's not easy to make such a poll

9 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

...and now there's a clusterfuck of fanmade vinyls on the website :delicious:

damn cigarettes - don't smoke kids :wtf2:

Spoiler

this is sarcasm i am a cigarette after all :oprah3:

but i also have asthma so interpret this how you will :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

damn cigarettes - don't smoke kids :wtf2:

Hide contents

this is sarcasm i am a cigarette after all :oprah3:

but i also have asthma so interpret this how you will :oprah3:

Spoiler

i will smoke if i want to there's no stopping me :scoff: but I did quit some time ago so

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

both versions where in the poll? have not paid attention to it. no i'm not dissapointed, the other is ok.

there's a problem with songs with more versions, if a half likes one and the other half the other version, then the song may not make it into the top. so it's not easy to make such a poll

both version were, and the one on the record is the one everyone voted for 

giphy.gif

so i haven’t gotten any update from qrates yet, but after a closer look, i think it says i’ve reached my goal, and the project will be live until April 3rd, which i guess i didn’t know? anyways, if it doesn’t get shut down by random discord freaks then everyone’s free to order until then! i wanted this to be lowkey limited edition like 100 copies but the fact that fans who want one can get one is even better :party:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

so i haven’t gotten any update from qrates yet, but after a closer look, i think it says i’ve reached my goal, and the project will be live until April 3rd, which i guess i didn’t know? anyways, if it doesn’t get shut down by random discord freaks then everyone’s free to order until then! i wanted this to be lowkey limited edition like 100 copies but the fact that fans who want one can get one is even better :party:

i dont wanna wait a month for them to start pressing them :crai:

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

are you sure you haven't been lied to?

the only stain on Taylors career was her collabs with ed sheeran.

Just now, the ocean said:

and kanye :awkney2:

taylor actually benefitted from that :awkney2:

wish it never happened tho. both girls were shook and didnt like that

Just now, House of Balloons said:

ed sheeran was worse 

in every way imaginable.

without ed, there'd be three+ more songs i could listen to :cryney:

Ohh it looks so gorgeous, well done both of you on designing it, you've done a fantastic job! Well excited for that tracklist, too. Have backed it, really hope it doesn't get taken down, it's really not harming anyone and is 1000x better than that ugly, bootleg H&M-cover Unreleased vinyl that is sold everywhere (but is somehow expensive now?? :facepalm:
Thanks so much for doing this! :oprah: