bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

45 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Will every vinyl be numbered? Or just the first 100

i think each of them

also @bigspender theres a Sirens one up (in addition to the Smarty one) :crying5:

https://qrates.com/projects/26272-sirens

how do i report them? idk what do say :crying5:

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i think each of them

also @bigspender theres a Sirens one up (in addition to the Smarty one) :crying5:

https://qrates.com/projects/26272-sirens

how do i report them? idk what do say :crying5:

"I did my best to find the highest quality files of the songs I was able to find, each song being pressed is a WAV file, not an MP3" 

:wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::wtf2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

"I did my best to find the highest quality files of the songs I was able to find, each song being pressed is a WAV file, not an MP3" 

:wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::wtf2:

why are people eager to be the first  :wtf:

@bigspender i think it's time to cut off the backers on the unreleased vinyl if people decide to buy the knockoff ones that's their fault and idk what else to say :bye:

but keeping it up this long will just allow more time for people to try and one-up it for profit and attention

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

@bigspender i think it's time to cut off the backers on the unreleased vinyl if people decide to buy the knockoff ones that's their fault and idk what else to say :bye:

but keeping it up this long will just allow more time for people to try and one-up it for profit and attention

i cant :/ i assumed it would take the whole 30 days to even get 100 backers, and i can’t change the time frame. i didn’t expect it to blow up, but thankfully, the sales have declined a lot and my profit has literally gone up like 20 cents. if it gets shut down then it gets shut down, but i’ll be happy to share my vinyl masters so people can custom press their own singular one. 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, bigspender said:

i cant :/ i assumed it would take the whole 30 days to even get 100 backers, and i can’t change the time frame. i didn’t expect it to blow up, but thankfully, the sales have declined a lot and my profit has literally gone up like 20 cents. if it gets shut down then it gets shut down, but i’ll be happy to share my vinyl masters so people can custom press their own singular one. 

mariah-carey-legendary.gif

well the inevitable day has come where it was taken down due to petty fans being mad they couldn’t design a better record and decided to report it! no one’s cards should’ve been charged yet and if they have, then all the orders will be cancelled and a full refund issued by qrates. tomorrow, i’ll be sharing my vinyl masters and the high quality artwork and vinyl labels so you all will be free to create your own custom records!!

i was really looking forward to this as many of you were, but unfortunately it was ruined for over 200 people by like 3 people. sorry guys! 

you can still order my ethel cain approved record here: https://qrates.com/projects/26346-inbred-vinyl

thank you to everyone who ordered and offered support!! i’ll try to find alternatives in the near future </3

would anyone else be interested in still buying it if i put a fake mock-up and fake sample tracks and only shared it here? would i have enough people to get it through still?

giphy.gif

On 3/4/2022 at 6:47 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Name it stoopid like:

we haven’t any more bananas.

but the actual physical product is correct & I guess dm the link?

this is what i’m referencing. would everyone still participate enough to get it pressed?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, bigspender said:

well the inevitable day has come where it was taken down due to petty fans being mad they couldn’t design a better record and decided to report it! no one’s cards should’ve been charged yet and if they have, then all the orders will be cancelled and a full refund issued by qrates. tomorrow, i’ll be sharing my vinyl masters and the high quality artwork and vinyl labels so you all will be free to create your own custom records!!

i was really looking forward to this as many of you were, but unfortunately it was ruined for over 200 people by like 3 people. sorry guys! 

you can still order my ethel cain approved record here: https://qrates.com/projects/26346-inbred-vinyl

thank you to everyone who ordered and offered support!! i’ll try to find alternatives in the near future </3

would anyone else be interested in still buying it if i put a fake mock-up and fake sample tracks and only shared it here? would i have enough people to get it through still?

it's incredibly disappointing that a very nice & awesome project meant to bring together a community & to celebrate some of lana's finest unreleased work were ruined by stupid discord stans </3 some people just want to watch the world burn... 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

it's incredibly disappointing that a very nice & awesome project meant to bring together a community & to celebrate some of lana's finest unreleased work were ruined by stupid discord stans </3 some people just want to watch the world burn... 

exactly what i was thinking! lanaboards really is the pure energy of the universe 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i'd still be interested!

aOaIzH2.gif

19 minutes ago, bigspender said:

isnt lil aaron one of kim petras's luke apologist friends?

14 minutes ago, The Siren said:

isnt lil aaron one of kim petras's luke apologist friends?

i don’t know anything about lil aaron besides the fact that i skip over his verse bc i hate his voice 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i’m really sorry ik how hard you worked on it:( they shouldn’t have reported it. with the queen of hearts gofund me i get why it was reported, but you did nothing wrong and those 3 people should be ashamed of themselves❤️

anyways, im thinking this could still be an internal operation. im thinking i should change the dates we can order down to maybe just 7 days or maybe even less since it got over 200 in two days. i need everyone to reply to this specific post and within the next few days i’ll see what everyone says and decide what to do 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

So sorry this ended up cancelled, it was such a nice idea :(

Some gays don't deserve any rights. Jealousy is a disease, ladies!

it’s official i’m in my homophobic era

giphy.gif