bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

8 hours ago, bigspender said:

anyways, im thinking this could still be an internal operation. im thinking i should change the dates we can order down to maybe just 7 days or maybe even less since it got over 200 in two days. i need everyone to reply to this specific post and within the next few days i’ll see what everyone says and decide what to do 

I will always back this idea 💗

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

8 hours ago, bigspender said:

anyways, im thinking this could still be an internal operation. im thinking i should change the dates we can order down to maybe just 7 days or maybe even less since it got over 200 in two days. i need everyone to reply to this specific post and within the next few days i’ll see what everyone says and decide what to do 

I’m still interested!

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Yes 100%, this is something I’ve been planning! There’s so much I’ve been meaning to do regarding setting up a Supporters subscription membership, I just need to actually set aside time to do it all lol.

also I just want to state that LanaBoards will always be an open community for all, as I would never want to exclude anybody! We always have wonderful new users joining us daily, I mean just look at our iconic Best New Member nominees at the Lipsters! Plus I need traffic from new members to help w Adsense for our monthly site fees bc revenue has been especially low lately since there’s not really anything happening atm :awkney: 

i actually started clicking the ads to run you that money :lmao: but i think the subscription is a WONDERFUL idea. on another note, which private section would be appropriate for me to make a new thread in? and on another note, how can i donate to lanaboards?

giphy.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

Question: it should appear cancelled on qrates? my order is still going?

it will until march 11th at 12 when the time slot for me to prove that i own the copyrights is over 

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

it will until march 11th at 12 when the time slot for me to prove that i own the copyrights is over 

thank you, im so sorry again, this project was so cute :c

original.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

lanaboards pressing plant when? :true: :ma:

i’ve literally looked into getting a lathe cut machine before but they’re so damn expensive. if i had the resources i would be popping shit out at least every day

giphy.gif

@bigspender I will still back this project and it looks like a lot of others will too. Please keep us updated on when you try again for just LB members exclusively. I think one week to get 100 members is a great idea! Will be waiting patiently to hear more. I need to spin this vinyl as soon as physically possible! :defeated:

Also, out of curiosity, if this project is put up again, is the track list set in stone? Specifically I Talk To Jesus? Perhaps we could all take a vote on which version would be on the vinyl? It seems a lot of people were hopeful for the Alt version. I’m happy either way just to have ITTJ in someway on the record but just thought I’d ask if there was any potential way for us all to discuss a preferred version since we might have a second chance at bringing this to fruition :party:

Spoiler

Unless it was already talked about and I missed it, in which case disregard all of that above :P

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

19 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

@bigspender I will still back this project and it looks like a lot of others will too. Please keep us updated on when you try again for just LB members exclusively. I think one week to get 100 members is a great idea! Will be waiting patiently to hear more. I need to spin this vinyl as soon as physically possible! :defeated:

Also, out of curiosity, if this project is put up again, is the track list set in stone? Specifically I Talk To Jesus? Perhaps we could all take a vote on which version would be on the vinyl? It seems a lot of people were hopeful for the Alt version. I’m happy either way just to have ITTJ in someway on the record but just thought I’d ask if there was any potential way for us all to discuss a preferred version since we might have a second chance at bringing this to fruition :party:

Hide contents

Unless it was already talked about and I missed it, in which case disregard all of that above :P

i’ll still find a way to do it! however, i did put both version of ITTJ on the poll and the regular one was chosen more :true:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i’ll still find a way to do it! however, i did put both version of ITTJ on the poll and the regular one was chosen more :true:

Okay good to know! Thanks for keeping us updated on this ❤️

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

24 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

for real lmao LB let's unionize and figure out a way to get us all paid for being absolute stans :fabcat:

I could see Ben calling Lana now, Lana - they’ve started a pressing plant in your honor…

Lana: :crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

I admit I voted both bc I didn’t know the difference, So I’m also if possible in favour of the alt version…

IMG-3521.jpg