bigspender

[Cancelled] Fan Favorites Unreleased (Volume I) Vinyl

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

Bigspender had remastered them for the vinyl. And they were shortened for time limits on the vinyl. 

ok, I just discovered the pre-listen function. Unfortunately the vinyl has the  wrong ITTJ version :toofloppy:

this is so cute! i remember i tried to make my own vinyl with some of these unreleased songs and it was just an (expensive) mess :xcry:

if i didn't have bills to pay rn i would totally buy this, hopefully it'll still be in stock when i can! great job

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

36 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

there's an alternate version (6:03) with a guitar at the beginning, which is also more common on youtube, I thought this was the standard version

do you mean the live version? (its not even live but it sounds like it was a live studio recording or sumn with a band) i think that's version 2 or the demo of the song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do you mean the live version? (its not even live but it sounds like it was a live studio recording or sumn with a band) i think that's version 2 or the demo of the song

the "Alternate final" version which was meant for UV, the other was for Paradise

the selection is so heartbreaking, i wouldn't have thought that lb was that melancholic :krylie:

@bigspender, if a song is included in one of the volumes, can its demo/alternate version be included in another one if it gets enough votes? Also, can you digitally release the uncut remasters of the songs? It would be awesome to have them in full too

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ngl i think you should

gatekeeping is sometimes ok :true:

all i’m doing is trying not to make it bigger than it is so we can all get it…. not sure if you’ve looked at the comments on the poorly designed one but people are just mean 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bigspender said:

all i’m doing is trying not to make it bigger than it is so we can all get it…. not sure if you’ve looked at the comments on the poorly designed one but people are just mean 

that's WHY gatekeeping is sometimes ok :mj2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

there are some comments saying that that website is for small artists who can’t get their records pressed anywhere else, and i literally agree because i’m a small

artist who probably wouldn’t even make 100 sales to get it pressed. 

BUT the difference between mine and the other one someone else did, is that i literally held a poll and my goal was to share this with our community so we wouldn’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on a bad unreleased vinyl. then spent hours making and revising the design so it could all be perfect and the other person slapped shit on there and said let’s go, and used THEIR favorite unreleased songs, not everyone else’s. if my favorite songs were on there, y’all might not have bought it. 

idk, i didn’t expect it to find tons of people on reddit or make it a trend to do it with lana’s music, but just throwing a vinyl up there with bad artwork and random unreleased music is clogging the website and THATs not cool

im really in my lana del rey era when i have to start defending myself :defeated: hold on lemme make an edit

giphy.gif