Sign in to follow this  
palemoonbaby

[ARTWORKS] by palemoonbaby

18 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I made quick edit to LDRXNL1

Title like that would be great

y7cFJct.jpg

i was just thinking how perfect of a title that would be for the album and the picture you picked fits so well. imagine them though in like 1890s saloon costumes with this sepia tone, maybe like burn marks around the side. ugh i realy hope this is the next project

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

On 2/4/2022 at 2:45 PM, palemoonbaby said:

Fast concept for LDR9

DEATH NEVADA CRYSTALS (2022)

yEmroWS.jpg

WMqutoY.jpg

this seems like the psychedelic meth bops 2009 Lizzy would makee if Lana hadn't shoved her in the closet. Hoping this is ldr9 vibes

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Concept for The Best Of Lana Del Rey but in other way. It has new 16 tracks and album is the most Lana-sounding album.e127EJe.jpg

owVHabn.jpg

SONG DESCRIPTIONS:

Spoiler

1.Heavenly Days            4:46

Spoiler

WHAT INTRO! Orchestral intro with violins and angels heavenly chorus. Dreamy dark alt-pop/trip-hop moody record with baroque/hip-hop touch and Emile background vocals. Really nostalgic and „classic” Lana feeling.

2.Memento Mori      E       4:32

Spoiler

Haunty, dark and atmospherical dreamy tune. Has Ride/Cola/Gods & Monsters energy but more creepier, darker, huge „electro” influences

3.Open Your Eyes            3:49

Spoiler

One of the most upbeat moments of album. Retro hip-hop song, sweet 50/60s feeling, classy bubblegum-ish, but with claws, sassy and really sarcastic. It’s parody of herself in 2012/13.

4.Molly                E            4:16

Spoiler

Could be bridge between BTD and Paradise, ethreal-ish, dreamy and gangsta, spicy at the same time. Guitar solo at the end.

5.Deep In The Dead Sea               4:39

Spoiler

Dark shaded, muggy desert rock ballad, kinda psychedelic, strongly 60s influenced smokey dream pop . Hard UV piano, twangy e-guitars, percussions are on foreground when background is so beautifully chaotic. Some parts of song has the same melody as „Angels Forever” and Lana’s singing sounds kinda muffled

6.Walk On Water            E               5:47

Spoiler

Cinematic and bluesy, psychedelic rock vibes, really 60s/70s. Dirty and gloomy guitar riff with orchestra is breathtaking. Last minute is 40s jazzy and baroquish with flute, trumpets, cello with acoustic guitar. It’s leading and transitioning to FK. One of the best songs in her carrer.

7.Fragile Kitty                    E           3:49

Spoiler

Juicy kinda jazzy bop. Mix of Lizzy and Honeymoon vibes. Sexy, loungish, smoothy production leading by exotic guitar. Sounding really retro-ish, modern and kinda Amy-ish at the same time. It samples whistles and some lyrics from „Every Man Gets His Wish”

8.Driving in Reverse                     3:46

Spoiler

Electro and synth-bass driven, narcotic, atmospheric it’s kinda reverbed and autotuned in some parts of song, really trippy. TJF stans would eat that

9.Birthday Blowjob          E           3:54

Spoiler

BOP AS FUCK! HBTB sister. Starting with dreamy, synthy with delicate touch ambient sounds and exploding with aggressive 808s trap beat and bass making shaking asses. She’s kinda rapping and beat is addicting

10.Jesus Walks (ft. Kendrick Lamar)            E       5:26

Spoiler

Political dark anthem, really experimental, 90’s old school vibe mixed with Shangri La and spacey climate. It’s switching up when Kendrick showing up. One of the best songs on album.

11.Dopamine (ft.SZA)          E           3:36

Spoiler

Sexy and badass-sweet R&B tune with guitar, drums and bass. Mellow vintage vibe, hip-hop feeling but not exatly hip-hop-ish. Chilly, sprinkle of New Age.

12.Edge of Everything                4:13

Spoiler

70s dreamy soft rock ballad with sharper fuzzy guitars, piano clicks, drums, strings and beachy atmosphere. Electric guitar at the end. Baby of California, MAC and Thunder (Mix 4). (having kinda touch of Venice Bitch too)

13.Warmest Color          E            3:58

Spoiler

NFR type piano ballad with violins, trombones and clarinets.

14.Primrose Path                      3:28

Spoiler

Piano ballad with 70s strong exposed folkish guitars. Sounding really Lizzy. Really cottagish, intimate, minimalistic and slow-burned. Violins at end >>>>>

15.Don’t Say You Love Me           3:34

Spoiler

Stripped back folky americana ballad, really simple, could be one of tracks of before AKA times (it’s literally sounds like something made in 2005-07). Great for rainy warm Autumns.

16.Tears of Silence                    4:18

Spoiler

Epic piano ballad. Sounds like classic. We have only piano from most song and then whew...Orchestra, violins, horns, harphs, choral...Fairytale

omw claiming Primrose Path:fabcat:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

now I'm mad this isn't real :crai: you snapped on those track descriptions!!!!! I could hear them all so clearly and I WANT them

10 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

omw claiming Primrose Path:fabcat:

Thank you guys:kiss3: