Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Honestly I'd even nibble on a fake snippet right now. Where's that twink who tries to imimitate Lana's voice and owns garage band on his iPad. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, Venice Peach said:

The way we're actually getting to page 666 before dollgate :thumb2:

The way we just reached 600 on Thursday 

lana works hard but the dollies work harder :illumilana:

"Don’t forget me"

We need Darla back, this would be her moment to shine:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Do we think she’s going to change direction or stay firmly in the NFR/Chemtrails/BB lane? This is actually the first time I’m setting my hopes up she’s going to do something different than usual :ma:

no this is going to be her mike deen synth masterpiece album 

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Question for the culture  for those who've been here for a long time, is this is the longest pre-pre release thread in LB history?

I think the LFL pre pre release was longer. NFR would have been the longest if she didn’t announce the title in September of 18

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Doll Needs Crucifixion 

:ohmy::wat:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I’m nervous for the state of the boards tomorrow :oic: today is just a taste for how insane it’s going to be tomorrow 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i have a feeling that the pre-release thread is gonna be surprisingly short - don't quote me on this

I absolutely agree. It’s going to be HM level pre-release I feel. I can’t see there being more than a month between the single and album 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i have a feeling that the pre-release thread is gonna be surprisingly short - don't quote me on this

Because it's going to end on Tuesday 11:59 pm  L.A time:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

All I need in my life right now is some dick and LDR9 news,  dear universe let it happen this week :pray2:

Spoiler

Ofc I would prefer LDR9 news over some dick:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg