Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

did we discuss this tweet? is this our new twitter witch?

Just found out about that account and the way they already seem more plausible / reliable than some other leak / rumour accounts… 

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Speaking of Digital, do y'all think we will get physicals? What would they look like?

lana has said she wants to do a digital only album but let's be real we're probably gonna get the blood red vinyl

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

lana has said she wants to do a digital only album but let's be real we're probably gonna get the blood red vinyl

We've already got multiple red Lernuh records, HM UO + Webstore, BTD Target, COTCC Target (2 country presses, one is slightly darker). Oh and the Love heart ❤️ single, but that's pretty unique 

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

We've already got multiple red Lernuh records, HM UO + Webstore, BTD Target, COTCC Target (2 country presses, one is slightly darker). Oh and the Love heart ❤️ single, but that's pretty unique 

Just now, weinendersoldat said:

if we get another red vinyl im going to commit vehicular homicide

just repeating what the tarot lady said don't shoot the messenger x

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I would listen to Leaks Nation if I were you

Omg:oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Happy 666 pages whores, announcement incoming :pussypower:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: