Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I still can’t get over Lana randomly posting an edited picture from 2015 days after that random Reddit user posted an album cover using an edited photo from like 2012. Small things like that make me think something is happening soon. 

all I know is, she better steal that LDR font. It’s already one of my favorites and it’s not even real 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

no we are going to manifest lana releasing her entire catalog of recorded music from past, present & every possible future timeline, ripped from youtube of course

except for the david kahne outtakes, i need them in the greatest quality possible :oprah3:

WGe8ynS.gif

But for real though, it's going to be do crazy to know the album title or a title of a song like it's so crazy we know no title etc..my mind still can't handle that 

I can't believe this is the case after what we went through in the last eras :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

But for real though, it's going to be do crazy to know the album title or a title of a song like it's so crazy we know no title etc..my mind still can't handle that 

I can't believe this is the case after what we went through in the last eras :true:

Be Do Crazy, new single coming Dec. 2022

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

so the acronym TheDollClub gave us was « Microplastics in my Blood »? It’s a song title or lyric?

we don't actually know - for all we know they could've been bullshitting - that's just the most lana-ish phrase that people could manage to make work with what @TheDollClub gave us ddd

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Be Do Crazy, new single coming Dec. 2022

:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

we don't actually know - for all we know they could've been bullshitting - that's just the most lana-ish phrase that people could manage to make work with what @TheDollClub gave us ddd

Thanks luv :kiss: Work has been hellish and couldn’t keep up with the insane energy here :hype:

Pop Crave, Deuxmoi, and Leaks Nation all share one braincell. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm