Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

(i know i just mentioned this) but at the bottom of the website the text mentions polydor records and interscope records, while it didn't before, i wonder why the record labels would be mentioned...?Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

Just now, Surf Noir said:

(i know i just mentioned this) but at the bottom of the website the text mentions polydor records and interscope records, while it didn't before, i wonder why the record labels would be mentioned...?Β 

from the link you posted earlier, it said polydor at the bottom

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Just now, Gravitate said:

Waist Deep In Icy Waves would be a perfect album title for January come on LanaΒ :angie:

the yang to NFR's yingΒ :cumming2:

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

time to investigate, guys, what dates did she announce the chemtrails and blue banisters ALBUMS? i'm trying to see something

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

Just now, Surf Noir said:

time to investigate, guys, what dates did she announce the chemtrails and blue banisters ALBUMS? i'm trying to see something

i think blue banisters was a month before and Chemtrails was January with the music video

Β 

but my memory is shite so don't listen to meΒ 

Β 

Watch it be the Christmas album/covers.Β 

Β 

Something must beΒ happening right Β ?Β :lange:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, weinendersoldat said:

Blacked out.. hmm.. retirement era me thinks

why would you even say this retract urself right now:grr:

and also for giving meΒ Margaret

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Carly Rae Jepsen is a interscope artist as well and her website isΒ almost entirely the same exact layout currently but where the blank space is on lana’s site is carly’sΒ album cover..Β https://www.carlyraemusic.com

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

Β 

I’ll go dark… 
ΛšΚšβ™‘ΙžΛš

on the current website the "terms" part links to thisΒ https://www.umusic.co.uk/terms.html

Β 

universal music...?

Just now, Rose McGowan said:

Carly Rae Jepsen is a interscope artist as well and her website isΒ almost entirely the same exact layout currently but where the blank space is on lana’s site is carly’sΒ album cover..Β https://www.carlyraemusic.com

:oprah4:

Β