Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, kaliuchis said:

“Thanks for sharing the summer ☀️ sadness song. “Coronado” the song out friday. “Death Never Came”, my tenth album out february ☄️

Pls this could end world hunger if she typed this.

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

It's the name of one of her two insta stories. But there's an alternative, imagine she would call the album "I'm so random". :hide:

and its finally the EDM experimental record with hit & run as the lead single and collabs with grimes and arca

and also for giving me Margaret

sorry if this has already been said i haven't caught up but did anyone get an email from ldr village abt a discount? its coming :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

sorry if this has already been said i haven't caught up but did anyone get an email from ldr village abt a discount? its coming :trisha:

yeah I got an email earlier this week about it! I think someone said the UV merch is completely gone? I could be wrong though 

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Hope Ben makes a post about Lana’s Spotify figures and updates us on the music again at least!!

he posted a couple stories about it so I think that’s his managing for the day :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Ben posted like 4 times the same thing but didn't tease an amazingly beautiful 9th (at least) album 🚀

We lost :crying4:

but he did put “😍😍😍😍😍😍” so OMG ANNOUNCEMENT IN 6 DAYS!!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Not another Tuesday "announcement" :thumb2:

Mess I didn’t even realize that was a Tuesday :thumb2: Tuesday announcement for a Wednesday single yep yep! :true:

"Don’t forget me"

26 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

but he did put “😍😍😍😍😍😍” so OMG ANNOUNCEMENT IN 6 DAYS!!

atp we should drop lana and start staning ben and try to catch the easter eggs

and also for giving me Margaret

5 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Apparently Olivia Rodrigo announced upcoming (2023) music in her Spotify Wrapped message to fans. That feels a bit gimmicky for Lana to do IMO but I’m dying for news so….  :godlaugh: manifesting

If lana did that, the announcement would have sounded like "the album will be out when it's READY. At the moment me and nikki are just having fun in the studio while Jack is playing 3-cord progressions on his little princes grand piano. Ill see you in 2023... or not."

Spoiler
Spoiler

D.png

I mean we already know new music is coming. If we were completely in the dark I wouldn't mind a spotify video hinting at it, but she's been giving hints since MAY. At this point I don't want a half assed "music soon :kiss3:" I want album name, album cover, album trailer, and a single. :scream:

"Don’t forget me"

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9521a2ebe8bc5c9de7f9

It's soo boring now that the thread is running out of steam. We've officially been through all the stages. Hope, snippets, delusion, getting hyped over nothing, fake and real insiders saying cryptic stuff, and scat.

...the only thing that's still missing on page 813 is actual, reliable info.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible