Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

come on, stars align is a good name, just imagine the astrology aestheticĀ :legend:

Ā the horoscope thingĀ don't seem to interest meĀ and I hope she doesn't go withĀ the astrology aesthetic:crai:Ā Chemtrails (the song) was enoughĀ :legend:

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana could've used the spotify wrapped video to announce/tease something, but she didn't even make the video:deadbanana: Istg...Ā 

We needed a quick video of herĀ filming in the studio, a short cameo byĀ Rick Nowels, wearing her DNC jacket with the grainy superfilm filter she likes so much that turns the whole video brownish. That wouldā€™ve collapsed the communityĀ 

Donā€™t make me get dark on you, baby

Ā 

Iā€™ll go darkā€¦Ā 
ĖšŹšā™”ɞĖš

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Lana could've used the spotify wrapped video to announce/tease something, but she didn't even make the video:deadbanana: Istg...Ā 

i imagine her saying ā€˜new music coming soon! thank you for listening *blows kiss*ā€™

37 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

that would be a such a cheesy name for her standards:eek3:

It's the name of one of her two insta stories. But there's an alternative, imagine she would call the album "I'm so random". :hide:

51 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

From my top five just two used this opportunity. Of course one of them was Taylor, who would have thought ...

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

From my top five just two used this opportunity. Of course one of them was Taylor, who would have thought ...

None of mine did which isnā€™t a surprise really. My top was Lana and my others were people who released music this year or are on hiatus

Ā 

was really hoping Lana would do something for ldr9 but we should know betterĀ :eek:

ā˜†CreditĀ CardĀ Romancerā™”61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

56 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm still holding onto hope... some videos only started popping up now so I'm praying they haven't uploaded it yetĀ :bebe:

Even though I wouldn't be surprised at all if she just didn't even know/cared about itĀ :thumb3:

giphy.gif

I really hope we will get an album announcement for xmas.Ā  :trisha:Ā That shouldn't be TOO unrealistic right

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Ā 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsĀ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, 13beachess said:

I really hope we will get an album announcement for xmas.Ā  :trisha:Ā That shouldn't be TOO unrealistic right

Maybe they'll wait until the holiday season is over for a formal announcement but I can see her casually dropping the title in a random Christmas postĀ :true:

giphy.gif

once in a while I will randomly comment on a honeymoon instagram post and VERY NICELY ask her to share information with us. I've done thisĀ severalĀ times BUT TWO OF THOSE TIMES within the same week she posted information. I will ask today and we will manifest because I'm extremely depressed.Ā  I will be going FULL ON DELULUĀ in December!!!!!Ā 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

once in a while I will randomly comment on a honeymoon instagram post and VERY NICELY ask her to share information with us. I've done thisĀ severalĀ times BUT TWO OF THOSE TIMES within the same week she posted information. I will ask today and we will manifest because I'm extremely depressed.Ā  I will be going FULL ON DELULUĀ in December!!!!!Ā 

Ā 

delulucember for the win!Ā :party:

Go get her king

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Ā 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsĀ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Ā 

delulucember for the win!Ā :party:

Go get her king

Iā€™m officially a part of DelulucemberĀ :hype:

Ā 

Cocctober gave us LMLYLAW and a crap ton of leaks so having another month dedicated to Lana has to be good manifestingĀ 

"Donā€™t forget me"