Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think we’re thinking too hard about it. 

boz said a couple months 

Gus said a couple months 

Eclipse said it’s coming 

neil said see you soon

i can’t imagine all of them saying things like this and still being more than 6 months away. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

NFR’s album trailer was everything… it was also such a surprise to me: with the cheap MV and selfie pics as single covers, I thought this would be the visuals for the era haha! But that weird / vintage vibes for the trailer were exceptional. I hope she does something like that for this album. 

she mentioned wanting to work with the same guy who did the LFL’s trailer, assuming not all the footage was lost in the theft, I think it’ll have the same weird/vintage vibe as LFL’s trailer. Especially with the aesthetics of W magazine (assuming she had any input in that)

"Don’t forget me"

I usually give up hope of an announcement after around 4:30PM my time, which was about an hour and a half ago :thumb2: so now I’m onto hoping for tomorrow! :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

she mentioned wanting to work with the same guy who did the LFL’s trailer, assuming not all the footage was lost in the theft, I think it’ll have the same weird/vintage vibe as LFL’s trailer. Especially with the aesthetics of W magazine (assuming she had any input in that)

Also do you remember the photo she posted of her in a black dress. It was around the time she was with Chuck at the Hoover Dam and that photo of hers gave LFL witchy  vibes. Wondering if they were  recording sth for an album trailer or music video but thanks to some motherfucker  we'll maybe never find out 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

Also do you remember the photo she posted of her in a black dress. It was around the time she was with Chuck at the Hoover Dam and that photo of hers gave LFL witchy  vibes. Wondering if they were  recording sth for an album trailer or music video but thanks to some motherfucker  we'll maybe never find out 

Yes! There was a time then when she was posting a lot of random polaroid pictures. I’m hoping since Chuck is/was/might be involved that despite the robbery there is still some footage, but it did sound like whatever they were planning on doing with it never happened 

"Don’t forget me"

Who IS the BlackoutZone account? How does he get his tea? 🤔 
3 years ago I had an internship in post production for a reality show (similar to Ex on the Beach/Love Island) that is very popular. There was this account on Instagram that would SPOIL every episode on the drama, who would get eliminated, fights, sex, etc, and the account had so many people following it for years. And so I asked my mentor why the production doesn’t file legal actions against it, and she told me that the account is being PAID by the PRODUCTION to leak things they want to create HYPE. It worked because it was the most watched show in my country.

So I wonder if these accounts with insider information are actually run by people from Lana’s label? Makes sense since I don’t see how a label wouldn’t press legal actions on someone ”leaking” information etc

5 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

So I wonder if these accounts with insider information are actually run by people from Lana’s label? Makes sense since I don’t see how a label wouldn’t press legal actions on someone ”leaking” information etc

i mean one thing is accounts sharing spoilers from tv shows, another is people leaking songs, tracklists, release dates and such. labels don't want that, hence the cease & desist both BOZ and Eclipse got

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

i mean one thing is accounts sharing spoilers from tv shows, another is people leaking songs, tracklists, release dates and such. labels don't want that, hence the cease & desist both BOZ and Eclipse got

Whaaaat since when did they get a CD? 

1 hour ago, TropicoHeart said:

Who IS the BlackoutZone account? How does he get his tea? 🤔 
3 years ago I had an internship in post production for a reality show (similar to Ex on the Beach/Love Island) that is very popular. There was this account on Instagram that would SPOIL every episode on the drama, who would get eliminated, fights, sex, etc, and the account had so many people following it for years. And so I asked my mentor why the production doesn’t file legal actions against it, and she told me that the account is being PAID by the PRODUCTION to leak things they want to create HYPE. It worked because it was the most watched show in my country.

Tbh I wouldn’t doubt it if he has connections to the music industry.

iirc he’s tweeted multiple times like “thanks @RecordLabel for sending me this” etc etc 

i’m sure some labels see insiders as a good way of promotion

I always forget about the possibility of an album trailer :thirst:

Even though I'm dying to hear new Lana imagine if all we get before the release is the trailer with MV teasers, a couple of snippets and the title + date. I would die of excitement :cumming:

Even just 1 single would be a new approach/strategy since we always get at least 2 songs before the album.

I just want to dive blindly into one of her records but I'll never be able to not listen to the singles so that's the only way :thumb2:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I always forget about the possibility of an album trailer :thirst:

Even though I'm dying to hear new Lana imagine if all we get before the release is the trailer with MV teasers, a couple of snippets and the title + date. I would die of excitement :cumming:

Even just 1 single would be a new approach/strategy since we always get at least 2 songs before the album.

I just want to dive blindly into one of her records but I'll never be able to not listen to the singles so that's the only way :thumb2:

It always throws me when I watch someone react to her albums on YouTube and they haven’t heard any song yet. I have zero self control with that :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

3 minutes ago, fine china said:

It always throws me when I watch someone react to her albums on YouTube and they haven’t heard any song yet. I have zero self control with that :toofunny:

Yeah even some people here don't listen to the singles and I admire their self control so much :thumb2: 

The maximum I've managed to do was not listen to Dealer when it leaked  :thumb:

giphy.gif