Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

#Waistdeepinicywaves hashtag, the W beach photoshoot, Snow on the beach collab, and A.I showed me this yesterday

aGPLUGV.jpg

MERMAID VISUAL THEME FOR LDRX ERA IS COMING OUR WAY. WE WON WHORES

the way a Neil Krug mermaid themed shoot would actually fucking DESTROY… like imagine her perched up on a rock surrounded by ocean with her hair in tousled waves and a seashell bikini on. Now imagine a Neil Krug photo of that :defeated: like??????? Oh my GOD.   

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 11/28/2022 at 6:06 AM, Pale Fire said:

the way a Neil Krug mermaid themed shoot would actually fucking DESTROY… like imagine her perched up on a rock surrounded by ocean with her hair in tousled waves and a seashell bikini on. Now imagine a Neil Krug photo of that :defeated: like??????? Oh my GOD.   

patrick-evrard-mermayfinal10big-001.jpg?

like??????? Oh my GOD. 

I need more of Lana singing yeah. The yeahs in Venice Bitch and Chemtrails Title Track are everything :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

27 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Her most secretive era + silenced insiders and we still managed to get to 800 pages in 6 months :hide:

We are crazy but we are free:justride2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 hours ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

When the LDR9 title track video has her driving a forklift with a tornado in the background :beyonce:

lanaboards.com/topic/12928-ai-generated-images-from-lana-del-rey-lyrics/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-1180383

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I need more of Lana singing yeah. The yeahs in Venice Bitch and Chemtrails Title Track are everything :defeated:

saaaaame!! I love when she adds random ad libs in her songs, but I have a soft spot for “yeah!”

"Don’t forget me"

YOU SHOULD STAY REAL CLOSE TO JESUS :scream:

oh sorry, wrong prerelease era

said he’d come back every may just to help me if I paint my banisters blue :crying4:

Wait, that’s not right either

Rockefeller my umbrella God I love you baby :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

She can call this album  DRY and i wont even mad about it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

29 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Watch her next album being just all of her unreleased songs that went viral on tiktok

well mainstream era incoming... mama's getting her well-deserved COINS & i will be here for it. :brows:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing