Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i always think about how the only way we have of communicating with her is when she goes to see nikki live in some random city 😭 and the fans that go there just start singing the snow ❄️ song and taking bereals like babe ask her what tf dnc stands for :eyeroll2:

anyway no shade to any fan that saw her recently !! I would fall to pieces (🍒) if I had her within one foot away from me

and also for giving me Margaret

30 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

What do the girls on here think of Del Norte County as the album title? Would you live? 

I would not live. All references to bumpkinhood need to stop. No more talk about ranches or county lines or Arkansas

5 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

i always think about how the only way we have of communicating with her is when she goes to see nikki live in some random city 😭 and the fans that go there just start singing the snow ❄️ song and taking bereals like babe ask her what tf dnc stands for :eyeroll2:

anyway no shade to any fan that saw her recently !! I would fall to pieces (🍒) if I had her within one foot away from me

Right. Or when she was live with that girl (no shade) and Lana told her she could ask whatever she wanted and the girl just randomly asked about a song lyrics or something 😵‍ The way Lana would actually reveal the title of LDRX if u just asked I’m sure 😭 but nobody ever does!!! 

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

I would not live. All references to bumpkinhood need to stop. No more talk about ranches or county lines or Arkansas

i will not tolerate this tulsa jesus freak and 13 beaches slander :oprah3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

27 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Right. Or when she was live with that girl (no shade) and Lana told her she could ask whatever she wanted and the girl just randomly asked about a song lyrics or something 😵‍ The way Lana would actually reveal the title of LDRX if u just asked I’m sure 😭 but nobody ever does!!! 

this is why everyone should compile an extensive list of questions in their notes app to ask lana just in case they ever meet her … conduct a full and deep-diving but casual and nice and lighthearted and subtle interview … be prepared:really:

sUcVobB.png

39 minutes ago, honey dew said:

yes but her driving that tractor for BB was a major slay...we need more of Lana looking glamorous while operating heavy machinery in the countryside for LDR9 true.gif

1 minute ago, pinkfuneral said:

yes but her driving that tractor for BB was a major slay...we need more of Lana looking glamorous while operating heavy machinery in the countryside for LDR9 true.gif

When the LDR9 title track video has her driving a forklift with a tornado in the background :beyonce:

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this is why everyone should compile an extensive list of questions in their notes app to ask lana just in case they ever meet her … conduct a full and deep-diving but casual and nice and lighthearted and subtle interview … be prepared:really:

i’ve been thinking about this for months now:oopna2:

we should make a thread of a bunch of important questions to ask her and everyone has to recite them in case you do meet her

34 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

she asked her if she said bore or whore on fmwuttt like a simple google search would’ve answered that:paris:

7 hours ago, The Siren said:

Femme Fatale :trisha:

Femme fatale, always on the run

diamonds on my wrist

whiskey on my tongue

before i get back, i gotta get drunk

so get over here

pour me a cold one 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Pale Fire said:

OMG MERMAID MOTEL IS ON LDR9!!! :defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated:

Y'ALL BETTER STOP EDGING ME i get excited every time for WHAT :crazy:

Spoiler

lana please do something i'm going insane 

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...

1 hour ago, Pale Fire said:

OMG MERMAID MOTEL IS ON LDR9!!! :defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated:

#Waistdeepinicywaves hashtag, the W beach photoshoot, Snow on the beach collab, and A.I showed me this yesterday

aGPLUGV.jpg

MERMAID VISUAL THEME FOR LDRX ERA IS COMING OUR WAY. WE WON WHORES

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 hours ago, The Siren said:

omg is this her biker chick era? :trisha:

OHMYGOD WE'RE GETTING ANGELS FOREVER, FOREVER ANGELS ON THE ALBUM :crying::oprah::oprah2::oprah4:

the-office-michael-scott.gif

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy