Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I take it to mean the interviewer asked about when the album is coming and she said she can’t tell them when it’s coming but she will make an announcement about it on the 7th. Key word is it. It = album

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

okay i’m catching up on everything i missed and i still have 6 pages left to read so sorry if it’s been debunked already but it’s not out of character at all for lana to reveal a release/announcement date in a random interview :rip: hell she literally revealed the (first) UV release date for the first time ever to paparazzi when she didn’t know they were filming 😭

2 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

The interviewer asked about new album and Lana said she’ll make an announcement about it next Wednesday you can hear the translator say “nuevo album”

Yeah I know but the first thing the reporter says (right before putting the clip) is that she's going to announce the album release date but she (Lana) didn't specify it was the date... we just know there's an album related announcement 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

When the president or something dies the day before and Lana cancels the announcement 

king charles we so sorry but u gotta delay ur death

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, kaliuchis said:

did she said friday at the end or am I dealing with hear loss

hearing loss baby I can’t even hear a word that sounds like Friday sjsjdj the last thing she says is “I’m very excited”

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

did she said friday at the end or am I dealing with hear loss

She said “what do we have, a week? Seven days?”

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over