Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

the way that sentence doesn’t make sense and idk if it’s a BOZ typo or something lana actually wrote like it could be either😭

it took me a second but it makes sense!! like “i’m gonna take mind of you with me”, i’m going to think about you with me

Well, this is my guess for what will happen on the 7th!

Given that Neil (specifically Neil) said “see you soon” not long ago,  my assumption is that we’ll either get the album art + release date. Alternatively, we could also get a single (possibly with a MV?). Both???

This is significantly less likely, but maybe Lana will announce and surprise drop the album *relatively* soon after:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

it took me a second but it makes sense!! like “i’m gonna take mind of you with me”, i’m going to think about you with me

shes a genius… :wowcry:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

omg wait ur genius I think ur right. she just saying she’s gonna be present with him

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

That makes more sense…:kiss3:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

yes exactly, it’s completely proper grammar 😭 

i do see how it could be confusing upon first read tho

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Well, this is my guess for what will happen on the 7th!

Given that Neil (specifically Neil) said “see you soon” not long ago,  my assumption is that we’ll either get the album art + release date. Alternatively, we could also get a single (possibly with a MV?). Both???

This is significantly less likely, but maybe Lana will announce and surprise drop the album *relatively* soon after:ma:

this would fit with the two month delay from the theft after neil saying ‘see you in september’ :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23