Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Just saw that Mike Will Made It commented a ”🐐” on one of Chuck’s photos of Lana :tommy: 
Lana’s Bangerz era is upon us :oprah4:

imagine the lead single starting with a hip hop beat and the first words sung being "Mike Will Made It" in a sultry tone

1 minute ago, pinkfuneral said:

imagine the lead single starting with a hip hop beat and the first words sung being "Mike Will Made It" in a sultry tone

and lana starts rapping "no type"

2 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

if we get born to die 2.0 produced by mike will made it, jack & drew i will combust

i'm definitely a jack hater but when he does it right he does it right and i just feel like he would do it right there

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I thought that was the FJM person ☠️

no :bebe: she even tagged him in the instagram post 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

if we get born to die 2.0 produced by mike will made it, jack & drew i will combust

i'm definitely a jack hater but when he does it right he does it right and i just feel like he would do it right there

oh god I'm violently moving at the thought oprah4.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

just the thought of a mike will made it produced album even though it's absolutely not true is giving me back my delulu energy :ma:

ok ok i'm back let's do this again :ma:

Yas a whole album of Queen of Hearts and Don’t Stop 🥰 

whatarecoloris.jpg

On 11/21/2022 at 5:36 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Sometimes I think about our bestie who looks like they’re breastfeeding (hereby known as breastie) from the Rockefeller snippet and wonder what their role in the album will be 👶🍼

breastie.jpg

Who's him?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey