lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

In prison for assault? Abortion? Having a crush on her brother? Almost molested by a priest? Lana and her siblings were all arrested and have been in jail?? Barry hit her? God Lanaexposed2 makes Lana's life a book ready and almost begging to be wrote. Go lana!! Gonna sell more than 50 shades Iol...hahahaha...

Lanaexposed2 "leaks"about Lana's personal life makes "Chistiane F" look like a kids book. Go LanaExposed2!!

Forgot go gog dancing and prstitution....

glgcDdT.gif

How fucking disrespectul. Why do people always feel the need to dig in her life and find out everything about her? Some of this shit might be true, and even if it isn't it's ridiciolous. I'm not only talking about this shitty tumblr, but people on here just as well. I'm out

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*

How fucking disrespectul. Why do people always feel the need to dig in her life and find out everything about her? Some of this shit might be true, and even if it isn't it's ridiciolous. I'm not only talking about this shitty tumblr, but people on here just as well. I'm out

she wanted to be famous i guess thats what it gets you right

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

Is it weird that I kinda love Lana having a secret hidden life! It makes all her music so mysterious, I love having to decode her songs and working out stuff about here.

same

also i was being sarcastic so littleboymooray was mean?? but when i asked about the youtube channel he was very sweet??

ps what is that url is that a hint cant we think about that for a second ?

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

I hope you don't mean you're leaving for good. :( You shouldn't let people's disrespectfulness ruin the forum for you. I really hope you stick around, I like having you here!

14417469274.gif

:biblio: When you willingly put yourself out there as a celebrity, invasion of privacy comes with the territory Always has, always will.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I’M DONE FAGS.

NOT ONE SINGLE THING I SAID WAS TRUE.

ALL LIES.

I’M 16.

I DONT’ KNOW LIZZY AT ALL.

I’M BORED.

WANTED TO MAKE UP SHIT

YOU WERE ALL PONS

IF YOU NEVER ASKED ME ANYTHING. YOU WOULDN’T OF FALLEN FOR MY PLAN.

lol

14417469274.gif

she wanted to be famous i guess thats what it gets you right

I understand there is a natural interest involved with her fans, I am guilty of it myself, because she is quite mysterious in a way, but I think some people take it way too far with their fandom. Saying that this is what you get from being famous seems like a lazy excuse for disrespecting one's privacy. Especially when I hear that from other fans.

I have read opinions claiming that Lana is never talking about her past. But let's just take a look at her music. Everything we need to know actually is in her songs.