pinupgirls

Taylor Swift copies Ride?

"New to town with a made up name in the angel city,

Chasing fortune and fame.

And the camera flashes, make it look like a dream.

You had it figured out since you were in school.

Everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool.

So overnight you look like a sixties’ queen.

Another name goes up in lights, like diamonds in the sky.

And they’ll tell you now, you’re the lucky one.

Yeah, they’ll tell you now, you’re the lucky one.

But can you tell me now, you’re the lucky one.

Now it’s big black cars, and Riviera views,

And your lover in the foyer doesn’t even know you"

:O

oy vey

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I just don't see how that cant be about Lana

I'm pretty sure she is since she writes songs about everyone in the world.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Holy shit that does sound like its about Lana......what the actual fuck

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

not only wrote a song about Lana, but gave it nearly the same title as one of Lana's songs? might have been a cool idea if this was about a musician from decades ago, but in the same year... doesn't seem appropriate.

Oh bitch.

tumblr_lmzjgmpOPj1qbyihg.gif

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Nothing "because" you didn't call me nothing.

It's like saying I hate that nasty ducklip bitch about Lana. You must be very insecure to say that, it's just childish and immature, but i guess most people on internet are.

Why do people always assume that when someone talks shit it's about "being insecure' no bitch if I talk shit about someone else it has more to do with how I feel about them than I do myself. What I don't understand though is how are you any better than me when you called me a loser? What is the definition of loser? What have I lost? Also if you feel like what I said was childish and immature then why the fuck are you entertaining it? Just skip my comment and move on, but no, you're over here whining and crying because I hurt YOUR feelings over something I said about SOMEONE ELSE lol.

Why do people always assume that when someone talks shit it's about "being insecure' no bitch if I talk shit about someone else it has more to do with how I feel about them than I do myself. What I don't understand though is how are you any better than me when you called me a loser? What is the definition of loser? What have I lost? Also if you feel like what I said was childish and immature then why the fuck are you entertaining it? Just skip my comment and move on, but no, you're over here whining and crying because I hurt YOUR feelings over something I said about SOMEONE ELSE lol.

Because it's true obviously if all you can see about someone is the negative is because you have some issues, we all think negatively but we can choose to shut up, say it in a respectful way or say it the way you did. I never sayed I was better than you, I called you a loser, because that's what losers do, the feel the need to hate or be arrogant because they're not happy about themselves, you may not be one but still it's very immature to say that, I can tell you didn't meant it as a joke. Also I agree it's true, there's no point in this, I'm fighting over someone I don't know, but I'm kind of a fan, so it's a natural response and I just felt the need to speak, don't complain about why I didn't ignore it, because you answered me too. I guess it really doesn't matter cause while you whine about this "bigtooth bitch" she doesn't and never will give a fuck, she's just swimming on money with her boyfriend while we write this shit that goes nowhere. So, whatever.

Because it's true obviously if all you can see about someone is the negative is because you have some issues, we all think negatively but we can choose to shut up, say it in a respectful way or say it the way you did. I never sayed I was better than you, I called you a loser, because that's what losers do, the feel the need to hate or be arrogant because they're not happy about themselves, you may not be one but still it's very immature to say that, I can tell you didn't meant it as a joke. Also I agree it's true, there's no point in this, I'm fighting over someone I don't know, but I'm kind of a fan, so it's a natural response and I just felt the need to speak, don't complain about why I didn't ignore it, because you answered me too. I guess it really doesn't matter cause while you whine about this "bigtooth bitch" she doesn't and never will give a fuck, she's just swimming on money with her boyfriend while we write this shit that goes nowhere. So, whatever.

tumblr_m87jbe5M9J1rbudzro1_500.png

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

So glad everyone else hates this video!

Kinda sad though that Lana is going to be heavily exploited to more people now because of this fiasco...I mean I like to think of her as my own little treasure. I kinda like the fact that she has a lesser amount dedicated fans compared to the average pop star.

"I called you a loser, because that's what losers do" That wasn't even a valid excuse; you're making an ASSumption of my character based off of a comment I made on the internet. Do you realize how dumb that is? If you're a fan then kudos to you bitch but if you don't like to see bad things written about her then you need to direct yourself to a Taylor Swift forum; I'm sure there are plenty of people who won't comment on her overbite there :). Also, I will never understand this whole "hate all you want because she's rich" argument lol it's not like she's paying your ass; seriously who brags about someone else's money? And her boyfriend? Which one I can't keep up there has been so many lmao.

"I called you a loser, because that's what losers do" That wasn't even a valid excuse; you're making an ASSumption of my character based off of a comment I made on the internet. Do you realize how dumb that is? If you're a fan then kudos to you bitch but if you don't like to see bad things written about her then you need to direct yourself to a Taylor Swift forum; I'm sure there are plenty of people who won't comment on her overbite there :). Also, I will never understand this whole "hate all you want because she's rich" argument lol it's not like she's paying your ass; seriously who brags about someone else's money? And her boyfriend? Which one I can't keep up there has been so many lmao.

Yeah did you even finished reading the phrase?. There's no point in calling her that, doesn't make her worst, and doesn't make you better either. At the end I wish I didn't answered you, because I don't really care what you or anybody says about her, it doesn't offend me, and neither offends her anyway. I guess I felt the need to answer because your post was funny and pathetic, I'm not even taking you seriously, and I hope you aren't either, so stop beating a dead horse and move on.

oh my god..... i think if Taylor was reading this, she would be embarrassed till the end of time... :hehe:

she copied more obvious than Rihanna copied Beyonce at the beginning of her career...

i76mrxw.png