Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

“Some asshole leaked it” honestly good for her for never backing down from the breach of privacy that leaking is. I am a big proponent that it commercially doesn’t actually impact artists (and honestly seems to help most), but ethically it’s objectively stealing. I would stay annoyed by it 

b5f96a513596dd4a44c55d32368ce21fa3ce5a7f.gif

God bless America—and all the beautiful people in it 

7 hours ago, vrtvie said:

god no

also this bitch keeps getting asked to add INHA to spotify and she still acts surprised by that, don't you wanna earn money girl???

where did she act surprised?? lol. But it’s totally her fault like she spent the entire love + fear tour playing it live and then was like I’m not gonna release it 

honestly her reaction seemed a little strange to me (clip for those who haven’t seen it) but maybe it’s a case of being overwhelmed by all those people in person wanting the song vs people typing in her comments?

if I were her I would have said ‘I have something special planned for FROOT’s anniversary’ as she’s alluded to it being on there already. I feel like people are going to assume she’s changed her mind again when it’s not on Spotify in the next few weeks.