Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Does anyone around here have a zip/masterpost with the Casper Balslev photoshoot? Someone messed up the Marina-wiki-page and the photoshoot threads in the altboards/marinaboards galleries are incomplete. I would be extremely thankful <3

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'll say this here too.

There goes the last chance of Marina using True Colours this year because of some Allie X/Gaga fan (how surprising) craving that 5 minute of fame and attention. :facepalm:

I'll say this here too.

There goes the last chance of Marina using True Colours this year because of some Allie X/Gaga fan (how surprising) craving that 5 minute of fame and attention. :facepalm:

1) she was never going to use it anyway, the FROOT repackage isn't coming

2) its a cover, albeit a fantastic one

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1) she was never going to use it anyway, the FROOT repackage isn't coming

2) its a cover, albeit a fantastic one

1) We can't know that, she might have been saving it for a future project unrelated to the repackage or as a gift to fans similar to Just Desserts.

2) I know that and yes it is.

Now leak INHA :creep:

1) We can't know that, she might have been saving it for a future project unrelated to the repackage or as a gift to fans similar to Just Desserts.

2) I know that and yes it is.

Wrong, it was for the repackaged edition of FROOT if not the original album. Marina has stated multiple times that if material doesn't make it onto the album it was intended for she will not reuse it on her next campaign. No TFJ rejects made it onto EH and no EH made it onto FROOT.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Now leak INHA :creep:

Wrong, it was for the repackaged edition of FROOT if not the original album. Marina has stated multiple times that if material doesn't make it onto the album it was intended for she will not reuse it on her next campaign. No TFJ rejects made it onto EH and no EH made it onto FROOT.

I didn't mean the next album, I meant as a separate project. Maybe she recorded it for a special someone in her life and it was never meant to be heard by anyone else? It's not right trying to justify the leak by assuming that she was never going to use it. No point in discussing further though. I know she wouldn't use rejects on future albums, artists rarely do that.

I'm glad that everyone else can enjoy the song now.

I didn't mean the next album, I meant as a separate project. Maybe she recorded it for a special someone in her life and it was never meant to be heard by anyone else? It's not right trying to justify the leak by assuming that she was never going to use it. No point in discussing further though. I know she wouldn't use rejects on future albums, artists rarely do that.

I'm glad that everyone else can enjoy the song now.

I personally think it was for FROOT or promotion of the album. If it was recorded solely for someone in her life she could've cut it herself on her laptop and not in a studio.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She just uploaded it to her YT channel. Either way becaus eof the leak or maybe she planned to suprise-release it anyway.

Definitely because of the leak. She recorded it in 2014, it would be too much of a coincidence to release it on the day when it leaks.

See what leaks do. I bet she was keeping it to post another time, like Valentine's Day or something.

Omg stop, she obviously had 0 plans to release it since it was supposed to be for World Aids Day. She didn't release it before, and she wasn't going to release it later. The only reason she uploaded it to YouTube is so that more fans are able to listen to it, she's obviously proud of it.

Also as @ElectricBody said, don't be a hypocrite. There's no difference between having unreleased photos or music.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1