Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

they updated all her artworks and removed "and the diamonds" from them.

the diamondcalypse is happening....................... we are being removed from existence......................

ok maybe they're fake cause they didn't change for me jdnsajdad

what dajfdsjkasjd i hope they are fake sono veramente inguardabili she's really out here invalidating our gay experience

tfj one is pretty tho 

i mean they're all cute bc marina's covers are always top notch and super eye-catching but it feels weird without "and the diamonds". idk i guess im not used to it 

ITS TERRIBLE :rip:

Marina what the fuck is wrong with you lateky

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Meh, we're just not used to seeing it on it's own. We'll get used to it.

However, I wish she would have gone with "Marina Diamandis" rather than just her first. Her last name keeps the diamonds in some form and it's still her actual name. Also, Marina is not that unique of a name--she's no Beyonce or Adele. Having her last name would help her stand out as much as she did with "& the Diamonds". 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

you froot rat gays are still flicking y'all bean and calling froot her best work? when will you gays get off the pot? Froot presents itself as a deep body of profound work when it's nothing more than a shallow husk of pretentious whining about hating humans and wanting to drink liquor all day while waiting for your ex boyfriend to come back and fuck you with an uninspired production and lyrics that sound like a vapid middleschooler wanted to write something ~deep~ while also not having much of any highlights vocally from Marina that we've seen in the previous 2 albums! If EH was made for the locals then Froot was made for the boring vapid pretentious gay that wants to stand out from the crowd and seem deep. Thank you for coming to my TED talk  god bless x  :runs:

Fuck Froot lives, EH SKINNY

Not this long ass paragraph coming from a Charli stan!

at least charli serves quality music without being so pretentious about it, with lots of different productions and cool, new stuff. not just the same two instruments used on a loop on every song.

at least marina doesnt use autotune lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: