Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

First, Froot is way more sporadic in terms of themes. The only reason it became a nice package is because she last-minute came up with the theme of Froots. Second, I think people keep forgetting that three years ago she truly thought Froot was her last full length album. It's clear to me that from 2017 and on, she just made a ton of songs with her friends and ended up realizing that she could compile them into mini-albums. Personally, I like the simple idea of Love + Fear. I'm not saying that you have to love the songs or call this her most creative era, but I also don't get much of the criticism centered around this not being a cohesive piece of work.

This feels like the most authentic Marina album to me. She clearly wanted to prove something with her first three albums, but this just feels like she's enjoying making music again and not worrying about being a pop starSorry for always writing damn essays 

fair points, but i just see it as though the first three albums (also again as matd not just marina so it could be a concept thing overall) felt like a beginning to end, a complete storyline even if it's not literally one story throughout the album.

froot, to me, doesn't mean the theme was froot i think that was just the advertising. the theme of froot was her realization on life and the changes and growth she's made since the first two albums and with love it seems like she just had leftovers from froot. and in a sense, froot was the last full-length album as we have been shown so far because she's changed her stage name and has released a duo-concept piece of work. it's two albums.

i personally don't want a random mashup of recordings she may have done with her friends as the album because that's almost exactly like her not being happy with the productions control over electra heart > both are not her complete vision whereas tfj and froot were. like why does she not need to use instruments on love now? it's just noises which is exactly what a popstar today does. sings with or over a mashup of produced beats. nothing about this is inventive it's almost like what you'd expect from electra heart based on the concept.

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

less snippets

more full leaks

#leakhandmadeheavendemo

#leaksuperstardemo

#leaktnwwy

#leakpdcm

#leaksaviour

#leakfrootdemos

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I’m not even gonna bother getting hyped over TNWWY or PDCM. These “leakers” will just tease it every few months and maybe in a year or 2 they might finally leak it once everyone’s over it, and then the songs end up being avarage. FEAR is coming in less than 3 weeks, let’s get hyped over that instead of 2 scrapped demos that’ll just get teased over and over again on discord without them actually leaking.

qfrWuBl.png