Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

honestly whether she’s being marina lieamandis again or she’s telling the truth, I’m surprised after teasing flowers and nature for 2 years straight and receiving monochromatic album visuals with L+F people are still reading that heavily into her posts:air:

23 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

honestly whether she’s being marina lieamandis again or she’s telling the truth, I’m surprised after teasing flowers and nature for 2 years straight and receiving monochromatic album visuals with L+F people are still reading that heavily into her posts:air:

She teased flowers aesthetic after L+F though, I think it was more a sign to Jack that he could buy her some flowers :hooker:

I don't think she's Taylor Swift but cherries are probably an indicator on the themes of her new album? People also forget that she has a poetry book too, maybe that has something to do w cherries. But if she likes cherries, then yeah, it's her own life afterall :whatever2:

url%5D

On 7/1/2023 at 8:22 PM, finalgirl said:

Girl kill yourself

It’s one thing to tell me to kill myself, which is laughable, but going out of your way to also send me a message calling me a dumb fuck? Because you didn’t like a comment? LOL

3 hours ago, creditcardromancer said:

It’s one thing to tell me to kill myself, which is laughable, but going out of your way to also send me a message calling me a dumb fuck? Because you didn’t like a comment? LOL

oh, that was well deserved… :ma: 

5 hours ago, FkaTwinks said:

they're beefing in my head

Wait talking about Better Than Revenge, for me Better Than Revenge and Better Than That are actually quite similar, it has that same angry punk? rock sound and they're also calling out one specific woman :creep: although Marina claimed that she's not judging her sexual life

url%5D

47 minutes ago, Embach said:

Wait talking about Better Than Revenge, for me Better Than Revenge and Better Than That are actually quite similar, it has that same angry punk? rock sound and they're also calling out one specific woman :creep: although Marina claimed that she's not judging her sexual life

pls i swear people were beefing on twitter over this and calling her a misogynist for better than that and then people were citing the bridge as her not slut shaming and it was funny 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

1 hour ago, 132 said:

pls i swear people were beefing on twitter over this and calling her a misogynist for better than that and then people were citing the bridge as her not slut shaming and it was funny 

she really spent 4 verses slut shaming then pulled out a ‘I’m not slut shaming she stabbed me in the back :)’ card, ma’am where is the stab wound I don’t see it:oprah3:

(I know behind the scenes this guy was Marina’s friend but you don’t get that lyric purely by looking at the lyrics, also I don’t see how sleeping with this guy  was stabbing marina in the back:toofloppy:)

1 hour ago, AllForYou said:

she really spent 4 verses slut shaming then pulled out a ‘I’m not slut shaming she stabbed me in the back :)’ card, ma’am where is the stab wound I don’t see it:oprah3:

(I know behind the scenes this guy was Marina’s friend but you don’t get that lyric purely by looking at the lyrics, also I don’t see how sleeping with this guy  was stabbing marina in the back:toofloppy:)

cant lie its such a good song but also i think its cause it was marinas boyfriend lmao

2 minutes ago, 132 said:

cant lie its such a good song but also i think its cause it was marinas boyfriend lmao

yes it is a bop, I didn’t realise it was her actual boyfriend I thought it was just one of her close friends I guess that’s why she was so bitter:rip:

Just now, AllForYou said:

yes it is a bop, I didn’t realise it was her actual boyfriend I thought it was just one of her close friends I guess that’s why she was so bitter:rip:

yeah but also idk why she's so bitter because she wrote lies about a literal frying pan

her taste in men is...

6 minutes ago, 132 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTku6aCkfrvOsSkkoQeYfB

wheres the lie.

Who's this guy, is it that DJ Burns? 

I had always thought that Lies is about that Hurts band member Theo.

url%5D

1 hour ago, creditcardromancer said:

Aw well that’s a personal attack which isn’t allowed on here so I reported you sweetheart. 

you were literally spewing transphobia i dont think you have a leg to stand on sweetheart

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Who's this guy, is it that DJ Burns? 

I had always thought that Lies is about that Hurts band member Theo.

i have no clue 

3 minutes ago, 132 said:

you were literally spewing transphobia i dont think you have a leg to stand on sweetheart

i have no clue 

Wait I googled dj burns and he's not that guy. But at first I thought he was Calvin Harris :hillary:

Marina-X-Burns-Claire-s-01.jpg

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

Wait I googled dj burns and he's not that guy. But at first I thought he was Calvin Harris :hillary:

Marina-X-Burns-Claire-s-01.jpg

he's on the better end of her dating history (visually)