Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

12 hours ago, honey dew said:

She is just manipulating attention and concern out of her audience... people do this when they have a desperate need to feel special and meaningful, and they talk about themselves like fallen soldiers, that they have suffered so much and the "healing" is such a righteous fight. The majority of people on earth who live with chronic health conditions just have to deal with them and keep working, they don't turn them into a grand personal narrative and a narcissistic effigy of self-victimisation

None of this makes sense, it’s just malice- you can critique her privilege in not acknowledging that others can’t just take breaks without this nasty attitude 

The amount of sh*t i’ve been reading on the last pages like?? Shes under treatment lets have some respect for pop’s sake?? Im glad she told us about her situation bc a lot of people are dealing with this disease and doesn’t have a voice +  feel comfortable to start treatment. I know some people would love clout by saying they are affected by disease xyz but Marina would never do something like this. She’s always been silent about her private life.

12 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

None of this makes sense, it’s just malice- you can critique her privilege in not acknowledging that others can’t just take breaks without this nasty attitude 

I'm not sorry that her being manipulative inspired malice in me... did I have to go off on her no I really didn't but I felt like speaking my truth in the moment, and my truth is critical 🤷‍♂️

And I never forgot the way Marina dropped Lana after QFTC, it revealed a lot about her character.. 

FFS it was never confirmed Marina dropped Lana after QFTC, to knowing of MINE she unfollowed her a bit earlier if not by clearing her all instagram following whatsoever but people went on with that myth because of the drama.

original.gif

20 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

FFS it was never confirmed Marina dropped Lana after QFTC, to knowing of MINE she unfollowed her a bit earlier if not by clearing her all instagram following whatsoever but people went on with that myth because of the drama.

I used to have an obsession that I always stalked people's insta pages and watch who were they following. After Lana posted QFTC, I knew that Marina, who is a big feminist wouldn't like this after that "I'm not not a feminist" and all the other "rant" of dropping female artists names. After Lana posted it on May 21st, 2020, I checked Marina's Insta "followings" and Lana was still there. I did it following day too and she was still following Lana and somewhere on 23rd or 24th, Lana wasn't in Marina's "followings" anymore. I scrolled the whole list down, searched for her name, boom, Lana wasn't there anymore, she unfollowed her. I knew it very well that Marina wouldn't "approve" her letter.

url%5D

13 hours ago, urgirl said:

It’s so annoying how Marina and Marina and the diamonds are separate artists on Apple Music. Why would she want it like that? 

I hate it but I'm also fine with it because it seperates the good from the mid :oop2:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

9 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

L+F doesn't always appear with her albums but hidden away in 'compilations'...

because it's a compilation of crap

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

25 minutes ago, 132 said:

because it's a compilation of crap

Ngl seeing l+f hate hurts me :hillary: i still really love this album. But yk, this and ancient are not like the first trilogy :nono:

url%5D

31 minutes ago, Embach said:

Ngl seeing l+f hate hurts me :hillary: i still really love this album. But yk, this and ancient are not like the first trilogy :nono:

ive grown to love whatever it is

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

honestly I just hate the era with a burning passion, I'm sort of indifferent to the album itself, I don't listen to it but I don't listen to much of any of marina's music anymore. I think that's what most people hate about L+F it's not particularly the album it's the era, same with all of her eras tbh. idk if it's exclusive to marina's fanbase but if you ask a froot stan what they love about froot they rarely actually give a song or mention the lyrics/production initially, they usually say the visuals, froot of the month, her interactions (FAQing hell), the neon nature tour etc.

I've said before but if she changed just a few things about the era she could have 'weathered the storm' instead of accidentally decimating her fanbase even with the album how it was.