Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Girl posted a meme in her Insta stories and said that 2024 is going to be her year, interesting, she probably might release something that year, thoughts? :erm:

She also posted a new pic of her, her gf and Ellie Goulding! :charli:

url%5D

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Oh she looks like she’s starting to age. It’s giving “50yo 3 time divorcee & widow with a sprawling mansion in the hills that she ‘inherited’’”

Instantly reminded me of this post from "No context LB"

On 11/26/2023 at 7:08 PM, Embach said:

Lel.jpg

url%5D

12 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Interesting that  Sinful was about to be a bonus track back then… I wonder what made them step back tho cuz its so good.

but I’m also glad that TFJ title track made it instead bc that song represents 100% the debut imo (it should’ve been on the standard version and then Sinful -and Simplify as bonus tracks)

there was supposed to ba a tfj repackage if i remember correctly

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

i feel like sinful final version will come out soon.

Also the person who uploaded the snippet to soundcloud also has some good carly unreleased like unconditionally 

leakmas season is here i mean...

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

She’s talking about Muslims on her story….I don’t know what point the original poster was trying to make 💀 there’s no ongoing political discussion regarding Muslims in the UK besides those who try to implement sharia law in a country that shouldn’t tolerate it. 

On 12/20/2023 at 11:45 AM, evalionisameme said:

She’s talking about Muslims on her story….I don’t know what point the original poster was trying to make 💀 there’s no ongoing political discussion regarding Muslims in the UK besides those who try to implement sharia law in a country that shouldn’t tolerate it. 

tbh the worst thing she's ever done is acting/deluding herself into thinking she's politically "woke" and "aware", yet there's no more depth to what she's saying than every other post you see from any other millionaire celebrity who gets to sit safely inside their wealth and will never be effected by the things they post. 

3 hours ago, Life said:

tbh the worst thing she's ever done is acting/deluding herself into thinking she's politically "woke" and "aware", yet there's no more depth to what she's saying than every other post you see from any other millionaire celebrity who gets to sit safely inside their wealth and will never be effected by the things they post. 

one thing that really grates me is they’re always on her instagram stories which disappear in 24hrs,* it’s appearing to care/help whilst never actually committing to a cause, and just virtue signalling. 

i’m not sure which pride month it was but charli xcx had useful/donation links pinned for the whole month. meanwhile marina goes to a hotel she calls out in a song and puts money into the pocket of a man who kills ‘thousands of gay men’

*I don’t have twitter so I don’t know what she posts there, if anything. 

TBF her poetry is not THAT bad. I'm sure it helps her in a way, so that's what counts. But I'm obviously more excited about music and do not get why she posts so randomly and mysteriously. However, she did that before FROOT and then she delivered soo...

original.gif

On 12/21/2023 at 7:12 PM, AllForYou said:

one thing that really grates me is they’re always on her instagram stories which disappear in 24hrs,* it’s appearing to care/help whilst never actually committing to a cause, and just virtue signalling. 

i’m not sure which pride month it was but charli xcx had useful/donation links pinned for the whole month. meanwhile marina goes to a hotel she calls out in a song and puts money into the pocket of a man who kills ‘thousands of gay men’

*I don’t have twitter so I don’t know what she posts there, if anything. 

yeah literally.. it's almost like she's making the most basic effort to sorta prove that she's politically aware, yet she probably couldn't even dare to explain most of the things she posts in depth :rollin:

9 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

I love this thread.

Marina posts something political.

"God we hate this woman"

Conversation about a song happens

"Give M6 now!"

Fandoms in a nutshell, artists get always critized by their own fans the most yet still greedy for new music 😂

17 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

make it fast maaa

Off topic but your signature is so beautiful, I have always loved it, where is it from? :wowcry:

url%5D

27 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

I love this thread.

Marina posts something political.

"God we hate this woman"

Conversation about a song happens

"Give M6 now!"

I mean... the best would be for her to shut her goddamn mouth about whatever's bothering her and just release music :makeup: