Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I realize it is really good!; I just don't listen to it as often as I usually do with albums I love :/

I kinda feel like I'm in the same boat? Not to be that fan but still Electra Heart >>>>>>>>

sorry not sorry, FROOT is still so so sooo good though

H0bDaqU.gif

I kinda feel like I'm in the same boat? Not to be that fan but still Electra Heart >>>>>>>>

sorry not sorry, FROOT is still so so sooo good though

I actually think it's better than Electra Heart (which I like a lot) but like I don't feel the same about it as I did with EH in 2012, you get me?

The Family Jewels>Froot>Electra Heart

do any US stores have it up? 

US stores are still having trouble putting up the Ellie Goulding Lights re-issue. Mostly because it wasn't hyped at all and its only being sold as an import from the UK/Europe so they have to go through distributors. It's likely US records stores won't have it up until a week before/after the pressing is actually available.

I wish her label would get their shit together they're so messy tbh. They or Marina need to clarify what's going on with the EH & TFJ vinyls

Not really........like if they're coming out in September they probably haven't even received them from the pressing plant. They might be waiting until they have confirmation that they're actually done before they announce them/put them up. Especially after the FROOT boxset got delayed so long..........

Not really........like if they're coming out in September they probably haven't even received them from the pressing plant. They might be waiting until they have confirmation that they're actually done before they announce them/put them up. Especially after the FROOT boxset got delayed so long..........

FROOT boxset was bc bad timing i think tho. All the pressing plants took priority to the Record Store Day Exclusives.

Demos_copy.png

I actually think it's better than Electra Heart (which I like a lot) but like I don't feel the same about it as I did with EH in 2012, you get me?

The Family Jewels>Froot>Electra Heart

I legit came in here rn to post this, FROOT fizzled on me, I legit LOVE the tracks and everything but idk, it's missing magic

I agree, TFJ > F > EH

but I also remember listening to electra heart nonstop from 2012- early 2014 lmao

:smokes:

aw it makes me so happy to hear the crowd singing I Am Not a Robot, Can't Pin Me Down, Primadonna and Blue  :flutter: but that computer voice needs to go that was singing with her in IANAR

Forget was pretty awful   :biblio:

BzhmW.png

aw it makes me so happy to hear the crowd singing I Am Not a Robot, Can't Pin Me Down, Primadonna and Blue  :flutter: but that computer voice needs to go that was singing with her in IANAR

Forget was pretty awful   :biblio:

THE I'M NOT A ROBOT VOCAL EFFECT MADE ME CRINGE EW FUCK 

that vocal effect is in the actual song as well tho :toofunny: it was just waaayyyyy too loud and harsh at Lollapalooza :toofunny:

and lord, what even Lolla?

MBiWWZ7.png

lABVyGE.png

that vocal effect is in the actual song as well tho :toofunny: it was just waaayyyyy too loud and harsh at Lollapalooza :toofunny:

and lord, what even Lolla?

MBiWWZ7.png

yeah, i know, but the effect is a totally different effect in the actual song, and it's like 104234x harsher here

FzytWEW.png