Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

wait are you serious

I don't exactly visit this thread very often even though I like her so lol yeah, now that I know which track y'all are talking about yup I've seen it being mentioned a few times but I've never checked it out.

I don't exactly visit this thread very often even though I like her so lol yeah, now that I know which track y'all are talking about yup I've seen it being mentioned a few times but I've never checked it out.

it's the first track she ever teased of FROOT and it's the only song that we were missing (it isn't actually but the only song we knew of that we're missing) so its really hard to miss lol

it's the first track she ever teased of FROOT and it's the only song that we were missing (it isn't actually but the only song we knew of that we're missing) so its really hard to miss lol

we are missing savoir / when you take away control. one is a forget demo but it's NEVER BEEN CONFIRMED WHICH ONE IT IS LOREEN

xMcVPI7.jpg

Well I assume she didn't make it a big enough deal then, also it must've been like what, four years ago?

we are missing savoir / when you take away control. one is a forget demo but it's NEVER BEEN CONFIRMED WHICH ONE IT IS LOREEN

ik it. WYTAC is probably the demo tho

Well I assume she didn't make it a big enough deal then, also it must've been like what, four years ago?

She never made a big deal out of it, she just mentioned the name of the song during a Q&A but it was a recurrent theme in the fandom up until last year when it was leaked

I'm sure WYTAC is the original Forget, but is just *Speculation*

Anyways, B*by is probably coming as a single but the date remains unknown, Marina and CB keep fucking teasing it tho (:

oh, and Disconnect Stems are on circulation so they might leak soon

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She never made a big deal out of it, she just mentioned the name of the song during a Q&A but it was a recurrent theme in the fandom up until last year when it was leaked

Well there you go. As someone who doesn't follow any kind of fan accounts on social media anymore and also doesn't keep up to this thread on a regular basis it's easy to miss out on things like this :flutter:

savoir would make more sense to me. forget and wytac have no correlation, especially syllable wise.

or marina mistyped on her keyboard and she really meatn 15 instead of 14

xMcVPI7.jpg