Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

So can I add the picosong to the mashup, NOT THE OFFICIAL SONG, now?  :toofloppy:

Sure. If it's a fanmade remix/mashup, as long as it cannot be purchased or streamed elsewhere, is fine to post. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The song is so underwhelming... Maybe it's gonna be a grower, I'll have to listen to it more to decide. HH > SS imo.

Also the lyrics... they're very cringey and awkward. I'm very worried with this album tbh.  

EDIT: Ooops sorry for my bad english, not my first language. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

So far the cover that's being used doesn't make sense w the songs. This seems like a colorfull album, the black and white and the lowkey mad face feel odd. I like the alternative cover tho but still, black n white

qfrWuBl.png

Superstar probably isn't one of her best songs but it's really good tbh. Don't understand the hate

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Well the song is... interesting to say at least. Not quite sure if I like it.

The trap beat was a bit too much, glued with these odd lyrics....Sounds like they're trying to chase a hit after all. Maybe the song is awkward but it's mean to be "THE SINGLE" this era. If this is "all", it's fine, but if the whole album was tailored to be "radio-friendly" like Superstar... uhh girl.