Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Everyone begging her to collab with Lana, Lily Allen, Allie X, Melanie, Charli, Grimes, Paloma Faith and the like, yet she comes up with this. I have no words for this woman.

I don’t see the issue? She’s experimenting and making light hearted pop music and she’s having fun so everything is ok and she’s shielded from any negative critique

Everyone begging her to collab with Lana, Lily Allen, Allie X, Melanie, Charli, Grimes, Paloma Faith and the like, yet she comes up with this. I have no words for this woman.

My God people like you are so annoying. Marina already collaborated with Charli and I literally haven't seen anyone wanting them to collab again.

Don't act like it's only Marina's fault for not making a song with Lana because she also hasn't said or probably never took care about it.

And Marina is already making a collaborative project, so... literally where have you been?

Us fans with no taste hated it since the beginning

We stan endangered species

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This song is already better than half of L+F lol thnk god a song being teased and released in 3 days

i mean, this is severely incorrect but you do you hun. what she's got coming next is severely better anyway.

And Marina is already making a collaborative project, so... literally where have you been?

Baby, hold on. The problem is I don't trust her anymore. She did not tease this collab and it was indeed released. That's why I see the problem with her 'promising' anything. She does have short-lived enthusiasm. If this project does come out, I'll change my mind, but as for now, it is absolutely ridiculous of hers to reject Lily (having plenty of common with her, unlike a random DJ, with all due respect), who's been asking her for a collab not even once. That's all.

original.gif

Baby, hold on. The problem is I don't trust her anymore. She did not tease this collab and it was indeed released. That's why I see the problem with her 'promising' anything. She does have short-lived enthusiasm. If this project does come out, I'll change my mind, but as for now, it is absolutely ridiculous of hers to reject Lily (having plenty of common with her, unlike a random DJ, with all due respect), who's been asking her for a collab not even once. That's all.

it is coming, know that.

I said "apparently" anyway, I'm just telling you guys a rumor I heard, we'll wait and see if it's true

well hopefully she doesn't i'd rather hear it the way it was intended than a totally re-overproduced track (you tease)

R5sPD4M.jpg

Seventeen's music video is the cutest shit I've ever watched, I kinda liked her dance :')

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: