Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I’ve been in a really bad place lately and honestly I just *get* Love + Fear now. It feels like a baptism in fresh, cold water. Electra Heart was great when I was a teen that found refuge in simmering on my emotions, but adult me who is desperate to feel happy and loved gravitates to Love + Fear

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I’ve been in a really bad place lately and honestly I just *get* Love + Fear now. It feels like a baptism in fresh, cold water. Electra Heart was great when I was a teen that found refuge in simmering on my emotions, but adult me who is desperate to feel happy and loved gravitates to Love + Fear

Carrie & Lowell is basically about finding happiness during rough times (especially grief) except it’s actually good so I suggest checking it out

Carrie & Lowell is basically about finding happiness during rough times (especially grief) except it’s actually good so I suggest checking it out

8d59d10644619d13a5843fd58f96682e.jpg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Look I get it but I had spent too many weeks without talking shit about the record ok? Give me a break

Ngl it's kinda funny how you keep dragging it even though you hated it lol

Anyways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np3QLrHJmRA

Why did you send me one of her best songs?

Because we miss her old lyricism

Wow... That HH demo gives me Buy The Stars vibes

The vocals :defeated:

A beautiful song since the beginning. HH remains one of my fav Marina songs ever

It's the best song on the album, change my mind

I feel like this is a big reason it didn't resonate with a lot of people. People use music as an escape and clearly Marina has done some therapy or worked through a lot of the issues that drove her to write her previous albums so she's not in that place anymore, but a lot of people still are so it just doesnt hit the same way.