Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

https://twitter.com/benfletcher/status/1107022992708521984?s=19

Enjoy Your Life is confirmed to be a bop and End of the Earth & Karma are also standouts to Marina's guitarist. I cannot contain my excitement

I'm hyped for this!

giphy.gif

anyone have a properly mixed, HQ audio of Girls (Fast Car Version)

Here's the lossless file I shared few months ago :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SejFh_ofN1506NvAIVNmLJCeqOUymBzJ/view

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

and i was supposed to know that how????

I’m sorry i was highkey unnecessarily rude. But anyway yeah the two demos (it’s not even 2 different versions, one is just the other without the drums lol) aren’t actual demos. The stems package was stolen from Warner’s database and then the leaker put it together. We know this because the leaker gave the instrumental to a guy so that he’d leak it

That’s why I never listen to it. It’s fake. It sounds bad. I mean, it could’ve been one of the best songs off Froot tbh but the way it is (or rather, the way it isn’t) now is just a no no for me

I do also believe the two demos of INHA we got are stems edit, but I'd rather to have two bad stems edit than nothing nnnn :creep:

But the first "demo" is probably an output of all the stems mixed, so it's the most "legit" version of the song. Saying this because the second demo is the most edited and bc the person that leaked the instrumental of the first demo is reliable.

I do also believe the two demos of INHA we got are stems edit, but I'd rather to have two bad stems edit than nothing nnnn :creep:

But the first "demo" is probably an output of all the stems mixed, so it's the most "legit" version of the song. Saying this because the second demo is the most edited and bc the person that leaked the instrumental of the first demo is reliable.

those songs come from the same person. the "drums" edit leaked before the no drums edit

i mean yeah its better than nothing i just wished she finished it

those songs come from the same person. the "drums" edit leaked before the no drums edit

i mean yeah its better than nothing i just wished she finished it

Well, the first demo was leaked by F*****, the same leaker who also had Marina stems (he also made fake demos with stems). The second demo was leaked by some random gay via SoundCloud, and the instrumental was leaked by a DG user, and yeah, it's clearly one of the best songs from FROOT it had a lot of potential

Well, the first demo was leaked by F*****, the same leaker who also had Marina stems (he also made fake demos with stems). The second demo was leaked by some random gay via SoundCloud, and the instrumental was leaked by a DG user, and yeah, it's clearly one of the best songs from FROOT it had a lot of potential

if she received a little more love, she could've fit nicely in with FROOT.

Also Can't Pin Me Down gives me subtly INHA vibes, along with Forget (I think?)

negAbhB.png

INHA sounds a lot like Forget imo maybe she switched last minute to put that on the tracklist? also I remember a song named Gold from the old tracklist for the album is this song real?

im such a dumbass lol i meant the song Saviour not gold

INHA sounds a lot like Forget imo maybe she switched last minute to put that on the tracklist? also I remember a song named Gold from the old tracklist for the album is this song real?

kdfkjsjfkkadaskldjsajdksas

Gold is fake yeah

9ISvyf0.gif