Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

So I have been listening to Superstar a lot to really give an opinion & just went back through the last 20 pages of this thread.

I'm not shocked (well I kind of am) that a lot of people don't like Superstar. I think it's so good!!!

I don't mind the trap drum thing. I never listened to the demo tho, so I don't know what they changed exactly.

My one and only complain about the song is a tiny one; at about 3:09 when she says "I love the way we work" to lead into the final chorus, there's an awkward glitch! Did anyone else notice that? I didn't see anyone mention it in the thread.

It's almost like they deleted 1/16th of a second when she's saying "the" and it comes out sounding like "I love th-way we work." It just sounds sloppy and a big blip in the otherwise great production value.

I'm really looking forward to this album!!! I can see why y'all want her to go back to more "meaningful" lyrics like TFJ or Froot, but she seems to be very proud and excited of what she's done with Love + Fear! I'm just accepting the new sounds, because all (good) artists inevitably will change their style to something that you may not care for! Be open, sistren, this could be her magnum opus!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

where were you in fall 2017, yes we did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhN8dBN5K5I

I'm Not Hungry Anymore was never finished, so the two versions we got are demos.

I said what I said

Those are not demos, they are just stems put together

Guys, remember Eclipse only has L+F demos, so probably that LQ snippet is also a demo.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just praying for Orange Trees' lyrics to not be basic or mediocre nnnn

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I said what I said

Those are not demos, they are just stems put together

sweetie, how do you think a song is made up?

:deadbanana:

the one with the random extended end is an edit, but the one is just the demo. lil denny obviously got the stems (or multitracks), you just put them together and bounce it and you have the song. that's all.

Wait Baby is seriously gonna be on the album.................

wow, you're late.

Guys, remember Eclipse only has L+F demos, so probably that LQ snippet is also a demo.

he has horrible quality discord recordings of the demos. the only person who really has those demos is lil denny so.

sweetie, how do you think a song is made up?

the one with the random extended end is an edit, but the one is just the demo. lil denny obviously got the stems (or multitracks), you just put them together and bounce it and you have the song. that's all.

wow, you're late.

he has horrible quality discord recordings of the demos. the only person who really has those demos is lil denny so.

You don’t need to be passive aggressive. WHATEVER we have of INHA is not a DEMO in the way Marina conceived it. I know songs are made from fucking stems, I just meant that that those stems were not put into place by the producer but by the leaker. By your same fucking logic if I got hold of them stems and I made a random ass edit then that would qualify as a song which we all know isn’t true.

TLDR: the leaks are not original demos but stems edit made by the leaker, no official demo made by marinas producer has leaked thanks for coming to my ted talk

Orange Tree will be such a test to hear and understand why she looked so excited over it.

Now we have 3 songs which 2 sound like """"""single material""""" (Baby & Superstar) (((((IN A MARINA WAY))))) and another one that sound more like a "set-up-mindset" than a single (handmade heaven)

She looked so excited over superstar and... it's interesting. Let's see this new one.

You don’t need to be passive aggressive. WHATEVER we have of INHA is not a DEMO in the way Marina conceived it. I know songs are made from fucking stems, I just meant that that those stems were not put into place by the producer but by the leaker. By your same fucking logic if I got hold of them stems and I made a random ass edit then that would qualify as a song which we all know isn’t true.

TLDR: the leaks are not original demos but stems edit made by the leaker, no official demo made by marinas producer has leaked thanks for coming to my ted talk

it's pretty obvious that one is just a bounce of the stems and not an edit though

the one that has part of the bridge repeated as an outro clearly is though.