Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Saviour is rumoured to be the only unleaked FROOT outtake. WYTAC seems to be an early version of Forget (although there's a demo of Forget already out)

and yeah leak saviour!!11!!1

im being dumb whats WYTAC

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Saviour is rumoured to be the only unleaked FROOT outtake. WYTAC seems to be an early version of Forget (although there's a demo of Forget already out)

and yeah leak saviour!!11!!1

girl there's no demo

i think that the bridge from savages is from savior as marina said in one of her live streams she used bits of other songs and put them in different ones

girl there's no demo

Yup. Apparently there is. It's the same demo that was leaked in 2016 via YT that everybody thought it was fake, but actually someone discovered that when you invert the final track with this version you can hear new BGVs in the first 10 seconds that don't appear when you filter the final version. This version also has different instrumentation and harmonies on the chorus. :P

I mean, I'm not confirming that this demo is legit, I'm not an insider or leaker, I'm just posting something that someone discovered, that's why I'm assuming it's real.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

this is off the current topic but can we speak on how many FIRE lyrics were left to rot on scrapped songs...and this is like 5% of it..marina wyd

(some of these i think are straight up beautiful and others just...grab my attention whenever the song gets to them)

‘We came to an agreement in good health / That if no one would take care of us we’d be fine by ourselves / It was time to cut the views of those who don’t deserve our spit / Why is it that we crave the praise from the people who least deserve it?’ - Bad Kidz

‘I am a cat and you are the mouse and I am the milkmaid that killed all the cows’ - Bad Kidz

‘You’ve a massive heart but you’re a fucked up kid and we sow what we reap’ - Starlight

‘If love enters your life, It leaves a stain inside your sky / And this will lead you to believe that it is still alive / But it is just old light, completing its last flight / Across a velvet night, stars burn bright till they die.’ - Starlight

‘You kicked me out and hung the rope down from the roof / The Christians came out, they watched me tie my noose / I spoke a silent prayer / They began cryin' / They knew that I'd applied to Hell, they knew I got in’ - Sinful

‘Oh, I get more turned on by pink cupcakes than heroin / Not "rock and roll"; I'm much more Mary Poppins’ - Supermodel’s Legs

‘Peter Pan could not admit he had become a man / He smashed the mirror into a million bits / Now all he seems to do is stare and sit / Painting pictures of a life that he'll never find / Inside his troubled mind’ - Troubled Mind

‘I’ll fake it and say I think a lot of you / Regardless of what you did and what I didn't do / Jealousy made you want to own me / And that was what left us both a little lonely’ - Blindfold Me

‘I stepped into a room of clocks that all told different times / I stepped into a mirrored world that mirrored all our crimes / You keep picking at the scab and I'll keep selling the plaster / You keep telling me that I'm bad / But I keep on getting better faster’ - Scab and Plaster

this is off the current topic but can we speak on how many FIRE lyrics were left to rot on scrapped songs...and this is like 5% of it..marina wyd

(some of these i think are straight up beautiful and others just...grab my attention whenever the song gets to them)

‘We came to an agreement in good health / That if no one would take care of us we’d be fine by ourselves / It was time to cut the views of those who don’t deserve our spit / Why is it that we crave the praise from the people who least deserve it?’ - Bad Kidz

‘I am a cat and you are the mouse and I am the milkmaid that killed all the cows’ - Bad Kidz

‘You’ve a massive heart but you’re a fucked up kid and we sow what we reap’ - Starlight

‘If love enters your life, It leaves a stain inside your sky / And this will lead you to believe that it is still alive / But it is just old light, completing its last flight / Across a velvet night, stars burn bright till they die.’ - Starlight

‘You kicked me out and hung the rope down from the roof / The Christians came out, they watched me tie my noose / I spoke a silent prayer / They began cryin' / They knew that I'd applied to Hell, they knew I got in’ - Sinful

‘Oh, I get more turned on by pink cupcakes than heroin / Not "rock and roll"; I'm much more Mary Poppins’ - Supermodel’s Legs

‘Peter Pan could not admit he had become a man / He smashed the mirror into a million bits / Now all he seems to do is stare and sit / Painting pictures of a life that he'll never find / Inside his troubled mind’ - Troubled Mind

‘I’ll fake it and say I think a lot of you / Regardless of what you did and what I didn't do / Jealousy made you want to own me / And that was what left us both a little lonely’ - Blindfold Me

‘I stepped into a room of clocks that all told different times / I stepped into a mirrored world that mirrored all our crimes / You keep picking at the scab and I'll keep selling the plaster / You keep telling me that I'm bad / But I keep on getting better faster’ - Scab and Plaster

I love love love all her old garageband demos. The lyrics of Supermodel's legs were masterful. I wish the studio version of Starlight produced by Liam Howe leaks someday.

So Orange Trees will be out Friday and the video as well?

no one knows sis

all the marina accounts are saying orange trees is out friday yet we have no official news?

it's just people pretending to be insiders. regardless if it's right or wrong most if not all is speculation, so just only take news from marina lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

it's just people pretending to be insiders. regardless if it's right or wrong most if not all is speculation, so just only take news from marina lol

We got the track length for Superstar and then Marina began teasing it. Same is happening with OT, so it's basically confirmed. Worst case scenario it's next week, but regardless those accounts are making fair assumptions 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

We got the track length for Superstar and then Marina began teasing it. Same is happening with OT, so it's basically confirmed. Worst case scenario it's next week, but regardless those accounts are making fair assumptions 

true but a lot of them are saying they've heard f+l and know more info on each track, which is most likely false

xMcVPI7.jpg

Superstar already aged like milk jesus...

It's kinda sad bc it was one of the new songs I was excited the most but well...

Handmade Heaven can't relate :makeup: