Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

omg does anyone have a rip?

Check the OrangeTrees hashtag on twitter. There's a pico link.

The "OoOoRange" sounds a bit random in context, and the chorus also feels like slightly out of place? Overall I like it, but I'm sure it grow on me more when I'm listening to it outside in the sun. 6.5/10 right now, though. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

i really dislike this and superstar. it sucks because i was so excited for this new record but it's just not the Marina i used to love. still very hopeful for the other songs tho but not that excited anymore.

Take me on a honeymoon to Paris.

Honestly I actually really like it!! It reminds me of a happier Blue (although I have no idea why!). I think it's really quirky in a brilliant way, and I think it may be one of those songs that you don't know how to take it when it comes out, but it grows on you over time!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

It's actually really cute and overall I think it's the best from this album so far, but honestly it's still underwhelming. My main problem with all the new songs is melody-wise they're kinda cool but it sounds like her producers are trying to make it sound some sort of latina and radio-friendly a little bit too much. I don't like this whole guitar sound and this whole "yeah yeah yeah" and "oh oh oh"s. It sounds like a typical radio song and I'm not here for it. She needs better producers.

And the worst thing is after hearing "oOoOorange" part on her Instagram a few weeks ago I really thought this song would be some sort of experimental and interesting. Turns out it's just Baby 2.0.

Love it more than Superstar but less than Handmade Heaven. Although I love all songs so far  :teehee:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Chorus already stuck in my head after two plays. 

Flowers in my hair

I belong by the sea

​Where we used to be

Sitting by the orange trees

Summer in the air

Bodies in the heat

Just you and me

Sitting by the orange trees

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡