Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Check the OrangeTrees hashtag on twitter. There's a pico link.

Can you RT or find a way to get it to me? I can’t find it anywhere and I have searched the tag 11 times.

giphy.gif

fuuuUUUUCKKKKK

the full song is a beautiful bop!! it's sunny out and i'm LIVING :defeated:

Can you RT or find a way to get it to me? I can’t find it anywhere and I have searched the tag 11 times.

search "HERE WE GO Y'ALL Orange Trees" on Twitter and you'll find it  :creep: 

lABVyGE.png

fuuuUUUUCKKKKK

the full song is a beautiful bop!! it's sunny out and i'm LIVING :defeated:

search "HERE WE GO Y'ALL Orange Trees" on Twitter and you'll find it  :creep: 

thank you sis

giphy.gif

some of y'all are about to be real mad at me but it must be said; why has her music become so basic and safe?..like I'm really disappointed after all that time waiting I thought she was gonna come back with something so special and unique like she went travelling to japan and did all that marina book stuff but the lyrics, the production even the vocals are all so safe and grounded, this isn't the eccentric raw marina that I love. It just seems to me that her label and herself wanna try to be more public friendly and mainstream especially with dropping "and the diamonds", working with people like luis fonsi and putting out bland pop like this. I'll still give the album a fair chance but this isn't for me so far.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

some of y'all are about to be real mad at me but it must be said; why has her music become so basic and safe?..like I'm really disappointed after all that time waiting I thought she was gonna come back with something so special and unique like she went travelling to japan and did all that marina book stuff but the lyrics, the production even the vocals are all so safe and grounded, this isn't the eccentric raw marina that I love. It just seems to me that her label and herself wanna try to be more public friendly and mainstream especially with dropping "and the diamonds", working with people like luis fonsi and putting out bland pop like this. I'll still give the album a fair chance but this isn't for me so far.

I totally see ur point + lowkey agree with u but maybe she wants to be known between the gp. artists change their vision of work maybe she was working with this for years and tbh she deserves that bc she HAS talent and is an amazing person. At the end of the day sis she has a contract with ATLANTIC RECORDS what else would u expect? lol they want Charli to be exactly like this

I mean I also feel this way but I still enjoy the new songs, basic as they are. Musically the album is shaping up to be closer to Electra Heart than any of her other projects with all its electro-pop influences but she's not treading on wholly new ground either. The lyrics could be better but she's probably just saving the more quirky songs for the album. There were a couple of really good lines in the album trailer.

its............................... ugly?? like it sounds nice but what the fuck is this? this is not marina.

like im not saying its a bad song, its cute and i could bop to it, but marina is another person. like this is not just a genre switch, this is a persona switch. like a downgrade. she went from talking about going to the countryside to kill a fetus to sitting by the orange trees... okurr girl 

I agree 100%...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

OrOrOrOoorange is not bad I like the chorus. But yes the lyrics are watery. I prefer Marina when she’s singing about suicide and bombings tbh lol Because those lyrics are fearless and powerful. I have a feeling Fear is gonna be much more heavier lyrically. I might have been premature to call her over. She is looking stunning in every photo and video though

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

if anything the chorus sounds out of place and not OOoOoOOoOoOrange. the song is fine and it doesn’t bother me except for when the chorus comes it sounds like offbeat and i love the first verse. i like this a lot more than superstar