Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

they both said they wont collab because theyre totally different from each other musically... you need to give it up 

never

giphy.gif

TNWWY is the I’m Not Hungry Anymore of this era lmao. INHA is a BOP tho and should’ve replaced at least one of the songs on Froot. TNWWY sounds like a good song and a I really like the message. Truly cannot wait for L+F it feels so far yet so close aaah!

Four years of FROOT today. I remember I was going into town the day it leaked, and I was listening to the singles thinking, "You know, I don't need this to leak, I can wait until April." And then on the ride back home a few hours later I was listening to the full album leak lmao. What a messy release, but it seems somehow fitting. Definitely my favorite Marina album.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

It's been 4 years since Marina's best record to the year, her masterpiece, her best creation, her statement 'FROOT' was released!  :gclap:  :worship:

To be honest, we all should be grateful to Marina for giving us such a gift that we didn't deserve. Literally a blessing.

Marina did not have to snap like this.

Stream FROOT:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'll be an Electra Heart stan till the day I die, but Froot gave us some absolute classics – my favourites would have to be Happy, I'm A Ruin, and Immortal. It's so hard to believe it's been four years already! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I like to criticize Froot a lot bc it defo has flaws but like overall it’s a rly good album and Froot (the song) is probably in my top 3 Marina songs. It’s just that bitch. She did that

Bitch i was there when it leaked

and i was supposed to know that how????

I can also verify it.

The song was available as a stem pack, it's unmastered/mixed.

A certain leaker likes to create "demos" from stem packs.

ah okay

negAbhB.png

Can she just release Emotional Machine? I already got into the live version (I know it's awful tho)

I hope the studio version is going to be much better than its live version. :icant:

https://vmagazine.com/article/heroes-marina/

Orange Trees is described as "seductive." I was about to complain about it being another love song but then I remembered the whole point of this record is that half of the songs are about love lmao

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

https://vmagazine.com/article/heroes-marina/

Orange Trees is described as "seductive." I was about to complain about it being another love song but then I remembered the whole point of this record is that half of the songs are about love lmao

Orange Trees is the Froot of L+F I see