Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

My top 3 :flutter:

End of the Earth

No More Suckers

Believe in Love

I think Love+Fear is a way better album than everyone has been saying. Marina didn’t really follow a theme or concept, but these are still lovely songs!

Taste! EOTE’s the Best song from L+F. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

qfrWuBl.png

Just listened to the album in full, wow

I liked it a lot more than I was expecting. Fear is a lot more melodically interesting.

Although I did get 5th grade banquet vibes from some of the songs, they’re still catchy

Don’t think she made this record trying to make her next best album, you can tell she’s just having fun with the music

To Be Human :defeated:

Literally anhilayedu

ladies let's not pretend the songwriting is an exercise in minimalism or directness or whatever it just isnt thoughtful like "since i was a teen cut my feelings off clean" and "you yeah you break me down you yeah you shut me out you but it's all about about you you you" ............................................................

tumblr_pqnh35LfX71w7r0f6_540.jpg 

...............come on rita ora ..........i think marina needs to actually start doing crack and come up with something else

most of the lyrics don’t bother me but the lyrics to the bridge in Life Is Strange .... marina ..... really? cmon now

“Seems like everybody's having the best time of their lives

But we don't know what's going on at any given time”

so bad

not yall getting mad about no more suckers for having "yeah you eat all of my food, you mess up all my towels" but ignoring the entirety of the first verse and the rest of the second,

not to mention the scratchiness and purely perfect prechorus and spot on transitions to the chorus / bridge. yall dumb for calling it shite because of that ONE LINE

xMcVPI7.jpg

not yall getting mad about no more suckers for having "yeah you eat all of my food, you mess up all my towels" but ignoring the entirety of the first verse and the rest of the second,

not to mention the scratchiness and purely perfect prechorus and spot on transitions to the chorus / bridge. yall dumb for calling it shite because of that ONE LINE

Song issa banger aside from that one line

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I actually think that line is good lol, it kinda takes me back to TFJ writing style

FzytWEW.png

that line is the only interesting part of the song LOL