Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

they're similiar, but nope. they were used in 'You'.

it reminds me more of True than of You

I hope the gays won't hoard the 320 file for too long i cant stand the 128 shitty leaks of CR and PDCM

theres another version of PDCM (not the one from HBM) that WN leaked a snippet from, it has new vocals and higher quality

That's the final version, but it sounds worse to me idk.

Anyway, I really hope that WN won't leak anything on her birthday because that'd be so bitchy lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I love this acoustic EP. I don't like True at all but this acoustic version's actually pretty good. Same with Superstar, I prefer the acoustic version. Idk if I can rlly call this an acoustic EP tho.. she's kinda pushing the definition of acoustic.

qfrWuBl.png

Orange Trees acoustic is legitimately stunning. I haven't really listened to L+F that much because I agree its kind of bland, but I always thought the best part of some of these songs were her delicate approach to the vocals and they shine here. The production really fits the vibe and purpose of the song much much better as well. My end of summer sunset jam. 

On to Superstar right now and damn this is so much more captivating than the album version. 

This feels like less of an acoustic EP and more like "here's the songs how they should have been fully produced from the beginning" kind of thing. I always thought some of the songs had an almost fairytale sound to the melodies and backing vocals and this greatly emphasizes that, to the songs' benefit. 

the acoustic version of Superstar is really good though

The lack of suffocating trap beats and the refreshing sound of real instruments in the background really allow marina's vocals to shine. This version definitely brings out all of the better qualities of the song.