Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Y'all this really doesn't sound like a FROOT/L+F reject...

The "cruel" part has a similar melody to "You" and the production/theme seem like the Karma demo. This feels very 2016 to me.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I think its pre-EH track, from around Die Life. it has a similar vibe to the songs we already got from then

I was going to say that. Her voice sounds very 2011-12

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Also, the leaker confirmed that the actual song's title is "Cruel Rule". Here's the lyrics:

https://genius.com/Marina-cruel-rule-lyrics

This is so die Life

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm Not Hungry Anymore on piano sounds like a TFJ track. I guess it makes sense that she wouldn't do it with the instrumental since it's what she didn't like about the track, but I still wish we could hear the chorus live as the proper banger that it is.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

From what I've been reading on other forums there is supposedly many more songs in circulation. That doesn't mean they will leak anytime soon, but if they're in someone's hands circulation the chance is greater. Pray for a leak era gals :flutter:  

yeah sounds around right since a lot of people are selling marina shit right now

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I'm Not Hungry Anymore on piano sounds like a TFJ track. I guess it makes sense that she wouldn't do it with the instrumental since it's what she didn't like about the track, but I still wish we could hear the chorus live as the proper banger that it is.

I agree but it's kinda funny reading that because one of the main criticisms when the song leaked was that it wasn't a full ballad like the snippet she posted on ig  :toofunny:

自由になる自由がある