Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

l+f was gonna flop anyways, like it's not news

also, do you think lana doesn't want to be marina's friend anymore just bc you disliked her new album? interesting

one of the rules of success is to be around creative successful people...and like lana says, "if you lie down with dogs, you'll get the fleas // be careful of the company you keep"

one of the rules of success is to be around creative successful people...and like lana says, "if you lie down with dogs, you'll get the fleas // be careful of the company you keep"

please tell me you're joking skskkdksk

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

This is getting really out of hand lol... Love + Fear is a bad album agreed, but that's it lol. I don't know if Marina and Lana are still friends but theres no way Lana would distance herself from her because she did a bad album

Ma'am I literally screamed

Did you just say that Lana can't be Marina's friend anymore just because she's a flop...................

and yet people say that Marina isn't overhated

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do we have Please Don't Call Me in higher quality than 128kbps yet?

Also can anyone re-upload the snippet of the final version

I remember reading here somewhere that the leaked file came from a publishing website which only delivered 128kbps quality

you is the best song on the album, the final >>>>>>>>>> demo   :biblio:  but it's cute to finally hear this so long after its been teased

uh yeah i think we're the minority in this thread lol i like the final much better. i've seen people say the final doesnt fit the album version...like the demo would fit the album better tho? i have to laugh

It's sad how Lana stopped acknowledging Marina's existence after she released her generic album & flopped.

After the success of the original & beautiful NFR, I doubt Lana would even like to associate with her anymore now.

:(

if this isnt satire this is a Yikes from me

both lana & marina have been rly busy. marinas been on tour & working on projectS and lanas on an album campaign..it would be shady if lana gave a shoutout to someone (who's not marina) around the time l+f came out, and marina (to any1 but lana) around the time nfr came out. but neither of them have done that.. so i think its safe to say theyre not ignoring each other.. theyre just probably busy.

plus both of them are pretty private people, remember when marina didnt have thank you's on froot? its cuz she said she already thanked all the people she needed to in person. yall are reading into this too much i think. it's almost like u guys want them to fight  :flop:

Yeah, remember they were friends already in 2014. How would L+F change anything. Plus Lana is friends with A$AP Rocky who is/has been literally arrested in Sweden. As if she cared about such things...

The proper thing to wonder about is why M posted a picture with Lana and Antonoff.

original.gif

An old unreleased track called 'Cruel' leaked:

https://dbree.org/v/235d78

From what year is this song?

It's rumoured that it's from 2016 but her vocals sound very TFJ