Baby V Alex

LanaBoard memebers choreography

Watching that made me in awe on the human's body capability, beautiful post BVA. :flutter:

Big shoutout to our fab choreographer YTUVM.png

Makes me wanna watch Billy Elliot.

Sitar, BabyVAlex, Hundred Dollar Bill, Hunter, Neal

I cackled.

I know right?

tumblr_mfcqt18urE1s01rpvo1_500.jpg

Laughin at my expense I see..

aBEwi.gif

Y'all wait till I get that Fourel guy aboard.

Though I sorta relate more to the guy you label as yourself Alex, I mean do you see the sass when he lick his fingas to open the mag?

But this is how I actually dance:

He likes the onigiri-shaped my ass is..

LJmyY.gif

Me dancing while on Lana Boards

tumblr_inline_mfatyymJG01qfp6iu.gif

It reminds me that on a farewell party on July 2012, the DJ was starting to play this rip-ruin medley songs that I don't even know what, only that it really induced mass-hysteria, unfortunately my group of 20+ people had always been the wackoest of all 4 groups, started by our group leader (a dentist with a twinkling diamante-ornamented-tooth) and he was soon joined by our burly PE teacher; and seeing how the most gorgeous, poised, well-behaved, and friendly MD in my group get down to the floor and get her moves on alongside our giggly pharmacist, I can't help but join the riot myself. That was a Friday night I think. We get crazy every Friday night...

My moves?

ofc..

tumblr_mf5jmspok71rxxyobo3_r3_250.gif

No srsly that was it. I do have some moves, mkay? I pride on my parkour-esque agility.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Though I sorta relate more to the guy you label as yourself Alex, I mean do you see the sass when he lick his fingas to open the mag?

Gurl my pinky toe has more sass than you in your whole body :whitney:

BTW this needs to be an icon ASAP YTUVM.png with monickers face too tbh

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

[X-Mischief Dance still playin on repeat]

So that's what happen when the BOIS and GURLS of LANABOARDS meet.

This choreo next pls, BVA! Ata would appreciate dem boozedance.

Collective hip-thrusts is where it's at!

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Neal, i need to know what you really look like.

What's in a face, for this context Mr. Lovelace? You masked yours. And a leather one at that.

A rose is a rose. A Lizzy is a Lizzy.

ru kiddin me? post ma face and lost the chance of having this definition with my charming Aussitalian? Nuh uh.

tumblr_mcoe8pLn481rujpqk.png

Okay, okay.. here.

Told you, rose is a rose. No need to have any vendetta over it.

VhPvk.jpg

Also quick fact, earlier today, fellas posted what they said as Sitar's latest mischief and it finally dawned on me on how Vito's visage is peculiarly familiar. When he smiles like this, all innocently, big eyed naivete and boyish, he reminds me of this cheerful lad who was my senior but become a classmate cos he was failing. He looked me in the face one day, all in his dreamy, lispingly honest acknowledgement: "You look like Mamoru Chiba." Who you ask? Well, you can ask Lizzy--though I doubt she actually ever watched it, or even if she did, I don't think she watch the OVA version since she used the live-action video. Mamoru Chiba aka Tuxedo Mask. It came right down to masks again, isn't it?

No idea what you're talking about again...

A tautology is a tautology. Just show me yer face, Neal, COME ON. There is a lot in a face, so, so much. Don't downplay the significance of the face. Just ask Guy Fawkes. I still don't know why you call me Mr. Lovelace. Is it because of Linda Lovelace? I also still don't know what your acronyms like ANTS mean. I've never watched Sailor Moon. But i have a friend who was obsessed with it in the '90s. This friend of mine is still a virgin.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

No idea what you're talking about again...

No idea why you need to have any either...

There is a lot in a face, so, so much. Don't downplay the significance of the face.

Actually I do agree, but I've arbitrarily chosen my choice.

A tautology is a tautology.

Sometimes needed for emphasis.

I still don't know why you call me Mr. Lovelace. I also still don't know what your acronyms like ANTS mean.

Guess they're not meant to be known by you. Fantasy is my reality. Sometimes what goes in my head only applies for me.

But i have a friend who was obsessed with it in the '90s. This friend of mine is still a virgin.

Good for him/her.

Neal, i hope you don't take most of what i say seriously. You sound a little irked in your reply, but i hope you're not and that i'm just misreading you. Happy holidays, buddy. I do mean that.

Neal, i hope you don't take most of what i say seriously. You sound a little irked in your reply, but i hope you're not and that i'm just misreading you. Happy holidays, buddy. I do mean that.

If I did, I wouldn’t tell you. Let me ask you a question, do you like my existence or not? I’m getting an irky vibe from you, I feel like you really don’t like my existence. I think we should just end this because… I don’t know. I feel like you don’t really like me.

?

I honestly don't know what's going on here, whether you're joking or not, or how to read this. To be completely clear, i don't feel even the slightest hint of anything that would suggest disliking you or anything about you (and that also goes for anyone else on the forum) and i'm not sure why you might think i do. Maybe you're joking and i just don't know how to read jokes lately? Perhaps this is my cue to alter the way i write on here. If you're serious, i'm sorry you think this, and if you're joking then i'm sorry i can't discern a joke. Either way, i feel sad about this right now.

?

I honestly don't know what's going on here, whether you're joking or not, or how to read this. To be completely clear, i don't feel even the slightest hint of anything that would suggest disliking you or anything about you (and that also goes for anyone else on the forum) and i'm not sure why you might think i do. Maybe you're joking and i just don't know how to read jokes lately? Perhaps this is my cue to alter the way i write on here. If you're serious, i'm sorry you think this, and if you're joking then i'm sorry i can't discern a joke. Either way, i feel sad about this right now.

:ohreally:

4NonBlondes honestly said the same. Let's get Lizzy and the Phenomena record that, in mono.

I think he's fucking with you, oyster interview style

but I dunno for sure, I'm like new here and shit

Am I? Hm..

:erm:

:shh: :yes: :quote: :mhm: :creepna:

Let Mo think 'seriously' for some moments more.

Neal, is this a Samuel Richardson reference?

Can be, though unfortunately I'm remotely anything eclectic enough to know Mr.Richardson, but ty :]

Let's see.. *googles*

There is a lot in a face, so, so much.

Feel free to show yours.

(Also Madrigal, who liked your comment. TPD and evilentity, too. You know, throw in Neal and European and Hellion. The faceless masses of LanaBoards...)