Hello Heaven

How Popular Is Lana In Your Area?

My best friend and I adore her...

Not many people know of her, I exposed my family and ex-boyfriend to her. They enjoy her music, but other than that...

Not many people in my town know of her/listen to her music.

It's a bittersweet feeling I guess, I love having her to myself here.

tumblr_m8e1v5y5qO1r7oj7fo1_r1_500.gif

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif

I bet she's very popular, I mean, she's mainstream and it's just epic for me to hear her songs in radio so often :flutter: . Anyway, when it comes to her popularity particularly in my area... She's well-known, I guess. I cannot tell you now how many of my friends liked her on Facebook because I deleted my account but when I had one, I saw at least some of them surely did. I don't know if there are any people in my school knowing her as May Jailer or Lizzy Grant but it's possible, some are hipsters as far as I know :dmd: . My parents know I like Lana's music but aren't interested in it themselves, at least so far.

And the wind I know it’s cold

what a difference a year makes. This thread was posted in sptember 2012 and by the comments no one really knew Lana.1 year after there she is playing on the radio everywhere.

I guess 1 year ago Lana was well know in a certain group where I live. 8 months ago Ride was the soundtrack of a very successful series and Lana just exploded and Ride got to number 1 on the charts.

glgcDdT.gif

In my school, I have a couple friends who truly like her (fans) and then, there's this small group who say they're fans but they don't know unreleased songs and stuff. She's not popular because she's not commercial or in Spanish radios (except the fucking SS remix :-) ) so yeah it's cool because almost nobody knows her.

tumblr_mlpo4ngRQC1re3sv3o1_500.gif

Are you a hipster or what?

so i've been told... but idk i just wanted her to be *mine* like many others on this forum

but i mean i knew she'd become super successful, she deserves it!

just don't like it haha.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18