TrailerParkDarling

Lana performs at The Roxy Theatre with cover band Camp Freddy

If the posts in the lanalysis threads are true then I'd definently say I wouldn't trust her and the thing is she rarely ever hangs with girls. Don't get me wrong I like Lana a lot, but my thing is she needs to drop this dude and be with someone more her style. This guy is BORING. She releases all this music about her dream men who are supposedly bad asses and then she dates fuckin Barrie..this dude is so fucking plain and softer than charmin ultra like wtf. Yes I'm being judgemental.

I mean, I get what you're saying, she definitely comes across as a ~guy's girl~ but she has a lot of girlfriends too- chuck, jaime, naomi, wendy, etc. Who cares if he is boring, though?? I mean if he makes her happy that's all that matters and according to her lyrics, she's been with a lot of interesting guys and they've maybe not treated her as nicely. apparently, barrie is really ...charasmatic..he's just painfully shy.

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I mean, I get what you're saying, she definitely comes across as a ~guy's girl~ but she has a lot of girlfriends too- chuck, jaime, naomi, wendy, etc. Who cares if he is boring, though?? I mean if he makes her happy that's all that matters and according to her lyrics, she's been with a lot of interesting guys and they've maybe not treated her as nicely. apparently, barrie is really ...charasmatic..he's just painfully shy.

Chuck doesn't count lol that's her sister obviously they are going to be close. Anyways where did you read that he was painfully shy? I feel like those guys treating he badly is the only thing thats keeping her with Barrie because she feels that being with a "regular" guy will give her a better life but at the end of the day she knows she wants that biker/rocker dick.. you hear me lana??? Cause I know you lurk through here sometimes - you need to be honest with yourself!!! The truth will set you and butterface(Barrie) free!!!!

Chuck doesn't count lol that's her sister obviously they are going to be close. Anyways where did you read that he was painfully shy? I feel like those guys treating he badly is the only thing thats keeping her with Barrie because she feels that being with a "regular" guy will give her a better life but at the end of the day she knows she wants that biker/rocker dick.. you hear me lana??? Cause I know you lurk through here sometimes - you need to be honest with yourself!!! The truth will set you and butterface(Barrie) free!!!!

a fan of kassidy (and lana) met them and she said he was just really withdrawn and at first I guess she thought he was kind of an asshole because of that but once she started talking to him, he was really nice. and barrie is cute omglsdjflkdsjljf how can u not like him if he loves lana like when he put her picture up on his piano and pictures like this

tumblr_mba2wuKOPU1rcwfvso1_400.jpg

tumblr_mb7h7qXwgt1rhb5mdo1_500.jpg

come onnnn don't try 2 tell me they aren't cute!!!

in other news, if lana dated a guy like this i would have to stop stanning her:

tumblr_mfieb1aPSr1rhddkto1_500.jpg

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

a fan of kassidy (and lana) met them and she said he was just really withdrawn and at first I guess she thought he was kind of an asshole because of that but once she started talking to him, he was really nice. and barrie is cute omglsdjflkdsjljf how can u not like him if he loves lana like when he put her picture up on his piano and pictures like this

tumblr_mba2wuKOPU1rcwfvso1_400.jpg

tumblr_mb7h7qXwgt1rhb5mdo1_500.jpg

come onnnn don't try 2 tell me they aren't cute!!!

in other news, if lana dated a guy like this i would have to stop stanning her:

tumblr_mfieb1aPSr1rhddkto1_500.jpg

Yeah the last guy isn't cute at all either LOL.

Lana may have been attracted to Barrie at first because he was withdrawn lol; it's that curiosity, like ,who are you and why are you so quiet. Anyways did she say all of this in an interview or something? I've never read anything like that and I've been stalking researching her for a while now.

I have a theory... In interviews Lana has said that Video Games was about being happy and content, even if she gave up her personal ambitions. They would watch tv, she would study, play video games and fuck - and she was pleased with that. She sings about her past about having drug and alcohol issues and glorifying bad guys, but I, for one, think that she always wanted that easy and safe relationship with a stable dude. The only difference is that she has fame now and has fulfilled her long life dream, so what was lacking in Video Games is now in her life.

So those of you who diss Barrie: Fuck you :icant: I love that guy, even if he looks like a hippie. I think he's good for Lana, even if no one but her knows for sure.

1olt2g.jpg

I have a theory... In interviews Lana has said that Video Games was about being happy and content, even if she gave up her personal ambitions. They would watch tv, she would study, play video games and fuck - and she was pleased with that. She sings about her past about having drug and alcohol issues and glorifying bad guys, but I, for one, think that she always wanted that easy and safe relationship with a stable dude. The only difference is that she has fame now and has fulfilled her long life dream, so what was lacking in Video Games is now in her life.

So those of you who diss Barrie: Fuck you :icant: I love that guy, even if he looks like a hippie. I think he's good for Lana, even if no one but her knows for sure.

tumblr_m16r68Zl0M1qc6ywb.gif

tumblr_lx5dffUcyt1r2cy24.gif

tumblr_m5ft60FdQZ1qzfrzw.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I think they look absolutely cute together, if he looked like any normal random guy, she wouldn't have been interested in him... i think she kinda likes special and weird creative people

i76mrxw.png 

When i watch these clips and look at these pictures and think about this performance, i get a very similar feeling to what i experience the few times in my life where, for whatever reason, i've had no other choice but to go to Guitar Center, and all i need is to buy a cable or an adapter, and i'm in there and it's loud and oppressive and depressing, and there are all these meatheads packed together under one roof, trying out different guitars, playing shitty riffs, and i hate existence and my brain is eating itself and there's just a bad taste in the air, and i just want to get to the counter so that i can pay for my cable and get out of there and i feel so desperate, and my god, why is this happening, why am i here, what is going on?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

When i watch these clips and look at these pictures and think about this performance, i get a very similar feeling to what i experience the few times in my life where, for whatever reason, i've had no other choice but to go to Guitar Center, and all i need is to buy a cable or an adapter, and i'm in there and it's loud and oppressive and depressing, and there are all these meatheads packed together under one roof, trying out different guitars, playing shitty riffs, and i hate existence and my brain is eating itself and there's just a bad taste in the air, and i just want to get to the counter so that i can pay for my cable and get out of there and i feel so desperate, and my god, why is this happening, why am i here, what is going on?

so accurate omg

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch