Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Info going Lanaboards -> Weibo -> Lanaboards :omfg2:

Part of this comes from @DragonWhore who hasn't proven themselves to be a real insider, they claimed DNC is on the album while BoZ doesn't even know what that is.

Mess, did DW really claim that? I want to believe they are telling the truth there seems to be a lot of comments that are just… off. Plus them claiming Sweet  “echoes Water Color Eyes” was only stated by them after they implied Sweet is RCS and we all let them know BOZ already confirmed it’s not :rip:

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Mess, did DW really claim that? I want to believe they are telling the truth there seems to be a lot of comments that are just… off. Plus them claiming Sweet  “echoes Water Color Eyes” was only stated by them after they implied Sweet is RCS and we all let them know BOZ already confirmed it’s not :rip:

This whole Northern California / Redwood theme was simply made up by googling Del Norte County and looking on the map.

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

so, sweet = rcs (loved you then and now) or what I can't get it

1 minute ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

so, sweet = rcs (loved you then and now) or what I can't get it

they're separate songs - BOZ has said that there are no old songs (reworked or not) on the album and DW has been proven to be not reputable

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i really hope the women choir on Did You Know... (single) has another appearance on the album cause they bring such special vibes to Lana's music :krylie:

31 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

This whole Northern California / Redwood theme was simply made up by googling Del Norte County and looking on the map.

and the cold beach/foggy theme comes from the magazine photoshoot :wtf2: these insiders are so basic

I can't believe she's working in LDR10 already

The most prolific artist of our generation

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I can't believe she's working in LDR10 already

The most prolific artist of our generation

who said she's working on LDR10

Just now, tulsaglory said:

who said she's working on LDR10

She was in the studio working on music with Jack on Christmas

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

did jack post pics? what did i miss

Just now, Fingertips said:

oh that's just an old video. in that same post you can see a picture of Charlie during christmas time and he has a grown beard. in that video he looks like he recently started to grow it. remember Lana said that she works on her songs even weeks before they're supposed to come out, that's why vinyls have different mixes sometimes. though i hope she gets to make some new stuff in between these sessions :party:

i'm absolutely high on the delulu juice but i really feel like another album is going to be released soon after DYK - like i truly still believe in the double album theory

and again i'm 110% high on the delulu juice here

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

oh that's just an old video. in that same post you can see a picture of Charlie during christmas time and he has a grown beard. in that video he looks like he recently started to grow it. remember Lana said that she works on her songs even weeks before they're supposed to come out, that's why vinyls have different mixes sometimes. though i hope she gets to make some new stuff in between these sessions :party:

that's true! Either way, I love how she said she doesn't release albums without having at least one track ready for the next, and I don't doubt that she has some stuff cooking already lol 

Just now, the ocean said:

i'm absolutely high on the delulu juice but i really feel like another album is going to be released soon after DYK - like i truly still believe in the double album theory

she's definitely in a really creative stage of her career, this album is the first one without any old and discarded songs since Honeymoon, so she may have something else coming.

as i wrote that i realised THIS IS THE FIRST ALBUM IN 7 YEARS WITHOUT ANY OLD AND DISCARDED SONGS WAITTTTTTTTTT

Just now, the ocean said:

I could see a NFR! than White Hot Forever situation. White Hot Forever was supposed to be released like a year after NFR! Obviously that didn’t actually happen given White Hot Forever turned into Chemtrails and came out 2 years later lol. But I really want to see it happen after this album 

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i’m the opposite i kinda feel like after this album is gonna be longest wait until the next one in lana’s career (which literally isn’t even that long lol i’m expecting like 3 years) but also i said that exact same thing after NFR then after Chemtrails then after Blue Banisters