Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Christmas is officially over I wonder when we're getting some new stuff about the album now :um2:

I guess we'll have to wait until the new year anyway but I hope she teases something this week.

The recent leaks are enough for me while we wait but I'm still really curious about this album I need more :thumb3:

giphy.gif

I’m glad we got feed these last few days but now I’m ready to get back to the album. Someone said today that we should expect another single with a possible music video. I really hope we get a beautiful high budget music video for this era or at least a beautiful homemade one like the Honeymoon title track or the Ultraviolence music video

here is what a chinese fan posted on weibo - I confirm (please be careful skeptical): 1. Some songs combine strings and electric guitar Sound includes: Cult, Northern California, Fog, Redwood, Cold Beach, Sermon. 2. The title track "Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard" is the most soothing song on the album, as is "Old Money" from Ultraviolence. 3. The third song "Sweet" echoes "Watercolor Eyes". 4. Rapper Tommy Genesis doesn't feature much on track fifteen. 5. There is a song about Jim. 6. Compared to the previous two albums, more bass vocals are used.

3 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

here is what a chinese fan posted on weibo - I confirm (please be careful skeptical): 1. Some songs combine strings and electric guitar Sound includes: Cult, Northern California, Fog, Redwood, Cold Beach, Sermon. 2. The title track "Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard" is the most soothing song on the album, as is "Old Money" from Ultraviolence. 3. The third song "Sweet" echoes "Watercolor Eyes". 4. Rapper Tommy Genesis doesn't feature much on track fifteen. 5. There is a song about Jim. 6. Compared to the previous two albums, more bass vocals are used.

not the return of Jim :tommy:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

4 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

literally that's what they have said here at LB.

It's curious how three weeks ago we had Ocean Blvd and we wanted something more before the year ended. But now, we are just a few days into January, so quickly. :hdu:

I feel that these next two months will be quite intense and even difficult to follow. I foresee (and want) rehearsals, interviews, clips, performances... 

It wouldn't surprise me if on January 1st we already have something bombastic coming up. 

Please mentalize. :legend:

something about the track gets me thinking about what the rest of the album'll sound like, and sure yeah obviously that's the point, but also a few layers more inside, since it is the intro to the cycle, it makes me wonder what. surrounding tracks and themes the album'll go thru bc of this being put out first. 

fuck me to death = doing just that but still not hitting what needs to be met? 
camarillo corridor and the layers between perception and of actual self. 
aquatic life and the merging of the land and sea w the beach and those parallels 
identity and immortality 
the burden of being yourself in a world where individuality's sort of manipulated out to fit societal norms and the clutches of control 
engagement, and human nature 
and how other things factor in 

i'm still enjoying the track, but another official nod to what's to come's also welcome

UV/Honeymoon

13 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

Info going Lanaboards -> Weibo -> Lanaboards :omfg2:

Part of this comes from @DragonWhore who hasn't proven themselves to be a real insider, they claimed DNC is on the album while BoZ doesn't even know what that is.